Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag uploaded by Katie M.Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag uploaded by Melissa C.Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag uploaded by Lauren D.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I tried a few of the other limited ingredient recipes until I landed on this one which turned out to be perfect for my maltipoo, Lulu who was suffering from food allergies. I would recommend this brand to any pet parent with a fur baby who is showing signs of allergies after eating their meal. The small bites is perfect for small breeds, my Lulu used to eat very little until I got her this brand :)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I have two elderly little papillons, they are very sensitive to foods and also have many missing teeth. This food is nice and small, they have no trouble chewing it. This doesn't make them get tear stains or itchy feet either. One of my dogs also has a very sensitive tummy and most of them give him diarrhea, this food has been a godsend!
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
This dog food is great! We have a Boston terrier and she loves this food. But she loves all food! Their packaging sold me and the quality of ingredients kept me coming back for more! Sweet potato is a big trend in dog foods now
Becky B.
Becky B.
Plainville, MA
My dog has a really sensitive stomach so we have to be careful about what we give him. I know that I can give him these treats and not only are they healthy for him but he loves them. Will definitely be buying again.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
West Orange, NJ
Are used to feed this dog food to my Yorkie kiwi. I didn't personally like how it made her poop smell and she had a really bad farts too. So I changed her food. She seemed to like it while she was on it though.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
This food is great for my chihuahuas (11lbs and 7lbs). The dogs eat it right up and love the treats as well. They get about 1/4 cup in the morning and evening. I recommend this food to other small dog owners.
Kelly Lua F.
Kelly Lua F.
I got the rolled up version of this food and my dog went bonkers over it as soon as he could smell it. I don't know what they put in those things but it must be addicting. Knocked down a star for price.
kayla p.
kayla p.
My dog loves natural balance. especially the duck flavored one. they have huge sausage rolls of wet food that we mix in
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
San Ramon, CA
So grateful my vet recommended this brand of dog food. My dogs have severe skin allergies and break out in hives with generic dog food. Natural Balance is an expensive choice but it beats keeping my dogs healthy and having to spend money at the vet. My dogs never break out while eating this food and their coats are super shiny!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Tuscaloosa
This food is great for any small dog, or big dog for that matter. My yorkie has food allergies and this is the only food he can eat without throwing it up. It doesn't smell the greatest but he loves it. Also, when my outside dogs get in they go straight for his food so it must taste good to them too.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
Does this smell fishy and/or does it give your dog fish breath?
Sharayah L.
Sharayah L.
Does this have a heavy fish smell?
cindy a.
cindy a.
What is the return policy?? What if my Dogs don't like it they are picky!
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog with a sensitive stomach?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert
How much is this to a 40 lbs bag?