Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag uploaded by Lauren D.Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag uploaded by Melissa C.Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag uploaded by Katie M.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been feeding this food to our dog since he was born! He absolutely loves the flavor and it agrees with his stomach very well. It tends to be a little more expensive at the pet supply store but it's worth it!
Jaqueline P.
San Ramon, CA
So grateful my vet recommended this brand of dog food. My dogs have severe skin allergies and break out in hives with generic dog food. Natural Balance is an expensive choice but it beats keeping my dogs healthy and having to spend money at the vet. My dogs never break out while eating this food and their coats are super shiny!
Sara H.
Tuscaloosa
This food is great for any small dog, or big dog for that matter. My yorkie has food allergies and this is the only food he can eat without throwing it up. It doesn't smell the greatest but he loves it. Also, when my outside dogs get in they go straight for his food so it must taste good to them too.
Lindsey H.
This is a super good food for any dogs with alot of allergies! They have a wide variety of limited ingredient food and treats. They even have grain free. Its not super expensive and you can find this at any petco!
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
I order this food from chewy.com, i am on a monthly subscription. This is all I will feed by black lab and she loves it. The ingredients are high quality and seem to help her dry and flaky coat and fur
Kelly Lua F.
I got the rolled up version of this food and my dog went bonkers over it as soon as he could smell it. I don't know what they put in those things but it must be addicting. Knocked down a star for price.
Melissa C.
I tried a few of the other limited ingredient recipes until I landed on this one which turned out to be perfect for my maltipoo, Lulu who was suffering from food allergies. I would recommend this brand to any pet parent with a fur baby who is showing signs of allergies after eating their meal. The small bites is perfect for small breeds, my Lulu used to eat very little until I got her this brand :)
Lauren D.
I have a year old lab who loves these. I know they are for small breed but I use these when training him so he doesn't get too many treats since he's 80 lbs already. Every time he hears the bag crumple he comes running!
Adriana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is one of my favorite dog foods. I prefer to buy my dog seafood formulas because of her skin. This one has helped with her coat and it lasts a while too. She enjoys it.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I have two elderly little papillons, they are very sensitive to foods and also have many missing teeth. This food is nice and small, they have no trouble chewing it. This doesn't make them get tear stains or itchy feet either. One of my dogs also has a very sensitive tummy and most of them give him diarrhea, this food has been a godsend!
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
Does this smell fishy and/or does it give your dog fish breath?
Sharayah L.
Does this have a heavy fish smell?
cindy a.
What is the return policy?? What if my Dogs don't like it they are picky!
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog with a sensitive stomach?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much is this to a 40 lbs bag?