Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal and Brown Rice Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 5-Pound Bag

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Carly M.
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
This used to be one of my favorite dog food brands until the quality went down in terms of the contents. It began making my dogs have stomach issues, which stopped once we switched away from this product. I will not be using it any longer.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert
I feed this to my mini pin, chihuahua and papillon. The smaller crunchies are easier for them to eat and digest and this formal has helped our chihuahua who has a sensitive stomach. Keeps their coats shiny and they love this food. My dogs are pretty picky but they love this stuff. Full of good ingredients for a balanced meal!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
This is what I feed my two type A dogs who have sensitive stomachs. It works wonderfully and they love it. It is priced reasonably with other similar quality dog food brands and there is a variety of different formulas with the Limited Ingredient Diet line. Five paws up.
Katja E.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Absolutely one of my favorite dog food brands, and this is one of my favorite "flavors"; the one that I started my current service dog on. While we no longer feed this for cost purposes, my previous service dog was on the regular size bites version of this same dog chow. Mr Van Patten sure knows his stuff when it comes to crafting a safe Limited Ingredient Diet; and when you feed less because the quality is better, there's less coming out the other end, if you know what I mean! I have always recommended this brand!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this brand of food good for a tiny yorkshire that can not have alot of fat content?