Natural Balance LID Duck Dry Cat Food 10lb

by Natural Balance

Natural Balance(R) L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets(R) Green Pea & Duck Formula Dry Cat Food Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance(R) Pet Formulas are used and respected worldwide by top trainers, breeders, veterinarians, kennels, and caring pet owners who want the best for their animals. Natural Balance products provide all natural complete and balanced nutrition in a variety of foods including dry, wet and treats. Some cats and even kittens may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance(R) has created L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets(R) Green Pea & Duck Formula for cats with these food allergies. Features:Green Peas are a premium quality carbohydrate, rich in potassium and a highly digestible energy source. Fresh Duck is a premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods. Adds additional taurine to help in maintaining normal heart function and retinal structure (good vision)Canola Oil is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. Excellent Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid profile. Flaxseed is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids. High Digestibility. Grain Free. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors or Bleached Ingredients. Item Specifications: Size: 5 lb 10 lb Style: L.I.D. Diet- Green Pea and Duck Formula Ingredients: Peas, Duck, Pea Protein, Canola Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Methionine, Choline Chloride, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 30.0% minimum Crude Fat 12.0% minimum Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum Moisture 10.0% maximum Taurine 0.16% minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.6% minimum *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance LID Duck Dry Cat Food 10lb!
Product Highlights
“My cat loves it and her coat has never been shinier and fluffier.” in reviews
“We know her now because of this cat food she had given us a sample and my kitty has loved it ever since.” in reviews
“My vet recommended we switch our senior cat, who has a sensitive stomach, to Natural Balance Limited Ingredient pet food.” in reviews
Eastsound, WA
My cat has suffered from an unknown allergy the past few years. It was always blamed on fleas but never seemed to be resolved with constant flea control. I read about cats developing allergies to their main protein source.After comparing her foods ingredients side by side to this one, it had no similarities. I switched her to this and it has made such a big difference! No sign of the allergy coming out again!
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had my cat on this food for most of his 3 years with me. He had a ton of allergies, and this limited ingredient food was pretty much the only that he ate. He really liked duck. Unfortunately I had to switch him to a prescription food once he was diagnosed with kidney disease because this one had too much protein.
Schenectady, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this! I get the wet food and the dry food and she absolutely devours it. She has a sensitivity so the limited ingredients is phenomenal for her belly. My only issue with it is that it doesn’t have the greatest smell to it, but if she likes it then I’ll continue getting it!
South Hadley, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has a chicken allergy, and finding this food has been a life saver! My cat now has normal stool, and I don’t have to worry about him having food sensitivity issues anymore. This food doesn’t affect his stomach at all.!!
My cat has a sensitive stomach and can only eat this brand and type of food. She’s been eating it for years and loves it! We had to switch to a prescription food for a while, she was happy when we were able to change back!
This food is expensive, but worth it for my cat. She used to throw up almost every day with big name brand food. She has a very sensitive stomach and the ingredients in this food seems to help. She doesn't throw up hardly at all anymore and her coat is so shiny and soft. Even my other cat who is okay eating anything loves this stuff. I only wish it came in bigger bags.
Chicago
Purchased at: PetSmart
My little one year old Milo literally loves every types of cat food (and any other food) out there he’s so weird like that so when he ate this it wasn’t any different! I feed him this two times a day and he’s happy as can be!
Las Vegas,NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this brand and flavor, I've tried other flavors and she wasn't having if it. I get the big bag and it lasts a while. Definitely one of the better foods and purchases we've made for our pet.
Chambersburg
One of my cats is grain-intolerant. This is the only food he can easily digest. All of our cars love it. I've tried other grain-free formulas, but they like the taste of this one. And, it's not terribly expensive!
Aurora, IL
I was recently gifted 2 bags of this food and my baby loves it! I especially like the fact that it is a limited ingredient diet. And it makes his poops smell better

Looking for your answer?