Natural Balance L.I.D. Dry Cat Chicken 5 lbs uploaded by Claudia D.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Chicken Formula Dry Cat FoodA proven Grain-Free Formula for cats and kittens with allergies based on our unique protein and carbohydrate blend. Some cats and even kittens may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance has created L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets(R) Green Pea & Chicken Formula for cats with these food allergies. Reasons you should be feeding your cat or kitten Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance(R) L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets(R) Green Pea & Chicken Formula Dry Cat Food: Green Peas: Premium quality carbohydrate, rich in potassium and a highly digestible energy source. Fresh Chicken: This premium quality protein provides the essential amino acids to help maintain strong muscle tone and a healthy, shiny coat. Taurine Fortified: Natural Balance(R) adds additional taurine to help in maintaining normal heart function and retinal structure (good vision).Flaxseed: An excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
When I switched my cats from a steady diet of "whatever is on sale" to this dry cat food, I saw a tremendous difference in their vitality and overall wellness. My oldest cat used to get terrible matted hair and her coat is completely different now
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
This is a good quality cat food but it didn’t agree with my cat. She liked the food but it made her really gassy and ended up making her sick. After we switched foods the gas and smelly poops were gone and she was no longer sick.
Claudia D.
My cat loves this food and at 14, she is quite healthy. She loves this food and has been on it about 75% of her life. I like that it is limited ingredients and has all the nutrition she needs for a healthy diet. No by products. My only con for this food is that the company has had a few recalls.
Ashley G.
My cat is super picky with food but she loves natural balance dry food. She actually likes to mix it with her water herself!
Kelly R.
My cat loves all of the flavors. Duck, salmon, and chicken! She has been eat this for 9 years and she is doing great.
Melissa M.
Winnipeg , MB
Not to high in calories! Great ingredient levels! Makes my cat have an amazing coat!
Cat doesn’t hesitate to eat. 24$ for a small bag which lasts a month!
Nikita D.
Awesome stuff. Grain free. Reasonable price. All natural ingredients, real meat.My picky cat eats it everyday. No issues