Natural Balance L.I.D. Can Dog Venison 13 oz uploaded by Melissa M.
2 colors available

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food - Natural Dog FoodYour canine pal needs high quality sources of protein and carbohydrates in each meal, along with a variety of vitamins and minerals. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food is a natural dog food that contains all of the nutrition your best friend needs to thrive! Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food is scientifically formulated to provide your pooch with quality nutrition. Natural Balance achieves this by limiting the ingredients in its canned dog food to only the elements that support your dog's health. For example, the first ingredient in this natural dog food is venison, a premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods. High quality protein sources, like venison, give your dog lots of energy while also supporting muscle development and maintenance. With all the energy packed in this canned dog food, your pooch will be ready for walks and always ready for playtime. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food gives your dog a variety of complex carbohydrate sources like sweet potatoes, which are highly digestible and provide lots of energy. This natural dog food is a grain-free formula and does not include wheat, barley, rice or corn. This canned dog food recipe also includes important fatty acids in the form of salmon oil, as well as supplements for vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B12 and more. Fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat, while vitamins play an important role in many of your dog's different internal systems and organs. This Natural Balance formula is tasty as well as healthy. Its venison flavor will appeal to even picky eaters. You can give your dog this wet formula alone or mix it with dry food. This formula was developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionists for all dog breeds and all life stages. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I love that natural balance provides many novelty protein options such as lamb, duck, venison, bison etc. With my dog who had a protein allergy to chicken, turkey, and beef my food options are limited. I recently picked up this can of the venison as well as the bison and my pups ate it right up. It has great nutrients, it's a good portion for the price. The only thing that could make this can of food better is the pop top lids. I've actually broke two can openers on these cans lol. You won't find this brand in common grocery stores but I buy mine from mudbay.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This food is awesome and has all the nutrients dogs need. In addition it smells really good. My dogs go crazy over this brand especially when I give them the venison flavor. I highly recommend.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
I give my dog wet canned food when she's sick or away from home. She loves this brand and flavor.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Great product. I recently switched my dog to natural balance limited ingredient diet due to allergies. He loves this wet food as a special treat and it is fairly priced. I purchased from my local CountryMax store. Next time I will purchase a whole case!
Tharah A.
Tharah A.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently rescued a puppy and he only eats Natural Balance food and my older dog loves it too! Best decision on changing my fur babies diet.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't use this as my dogs only source of food but it's still a product I love. I use it to stuff into Kongs etc... for treats while I'm gone. It's a nice change for dogs who need a limited ingredient diet.
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
I give this to my dog a couple times a week and he absolutely loves it. It is a bit pricey but I use it as a treat rather than an every day thing.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Zora loves this dog food! And i love it's ingredients. Nothing scary in here! She loves sweet potatoes
Maluhia K.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
When we thought our dog had allergies, we fed her this. After we found out she didn't have allergies...we still fed her this. She loves it and we feel good knowing we are giving her something nutritious.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Indian Head, MD
Love this brand. Fed this to my current dog and the puppy formula to my 5 week old girl. They both love it and besides the smell, it's a great product