Natural Balance L.I.D. Can Dog Venison 13 oz

by Natural Balance

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food - Natural Dog FoodYour canine pal needs high quality sources of protein and carbohydrates in each meal, along with a variety of vitamins and minerals. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food is a natural dog food that contains all of the nutrition your best friend needs to thrive! Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food is scientifically formulated to provide your pooch with quality nutrition. Natural Balance achieves this by limiting the ingredients in its canned dog food to only the elements that support your dog's health. For example, the first ingredient in this natural dog food is venison, a premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods. High quality protein sources, like venison, give your dog lots of energy while also supporting muscle development and maintenance. With all the energy packed in this canned dog food, your pooch will be ready for walks and always ready for playtime. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food gives your dog a variety of complex carbohydrate sources like sweet potatoes, which are highly digestible and provide lots of energy. This natural dog food is a grain-free formula and does not include wheat, barley, rice or corn. This canned dog food recipe also includes important fatty acids in the form of salmon oil, as well as supplements for vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B12 and more. Fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat, while vitamins play an important role in many of your dog's different internal systems and organs. This Natural Balance formula is tasty as well as healthy. Its venison flavor will appeal to even picky eaters. You can give your dog this wet formula alone or mix it with dry food. This formula was developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionists for all dog breeds and all life stages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance L.I.D. Can Dog Venison 13 oz!
Cindy M.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality can food. I buy dry dog food and add some of the can for extra flavor. Hes a fussy dog so this is one of the few foods he will eat.
Jenn K.
Baldwinsville, NY
Great product. I recently switched my dog to natural balance limited ingredient diet due to allergies. He loves this wet food as a special treat and it is fairly priced. I purchased from my local CountryMax store. Next time I will purchase a whole case!
Tharah A.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently rescued a puppy and he only eats Natural Balance food and my older dog loves it too! Best decision on changing my fur babies diet.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Natural Balance L.I.D. Can Dog Venison 13 oz uploaded by Melissa M.
I love that natural balance provides many novelty protein options such as lamb, duck, venison, bison etc. With my dog who had a protein allergy to chicken, turkey, and beef my food options are limited. I recently picked up this can of the venison as well as the bison and my pups ate it right up. It has great nutrients, it's a good portion for the price. The only thing that could make this can of food better is the pop top lids. I've actually broke two can openers on these cans lol. You won't find this brand in common grocery stores but I buy mine from mudbay.
Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This food is awesome and has all the nutrients dogs need. In addition it smells really good. My dogs go crazy over this brand especially when I give them the venison flavor. I highly recommend.
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this in with my dog’s kibble to spice up dinner time and he devours his food! It actually smells pretty good and like real meat and doesn’t gross me out like some other wet foods do and it has never upset his little old man stomach.
Danielle C.
Dpo AE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The brand natural balance is great. They have so many varieties. This is my dogs favorite. It’s also what upsets his stomach the least.
Jessica H.
SanJose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a bit pricey to buy all the time but my dog loves a little bit of this food in a Kong! He doesn’t love peanut butter so this was the perfect alternative and he goes crazy for the taste!
Isabelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this flavor! I mix it with his dry kibble so the can lasts a few days, he’s about 50lbs. This is one of the more expensive flavors due to the ingredients, but it’s worth it! Great consistency also, easy to mix into his dry food. Would recommend to others
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I swear my dogs eat better than I do!! Nothing but the best for my fur babies! I can trust that mu babies wont break out in hives and their hair wont fall out when I feed this. I grab a can and the can opener and they all line up knowing tjey are about to be fed a gourmet meal!

Looking for your answer?