BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potatoes & Fish Canned Dog Food - Natural Dog FoodNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets are proven formulas for dogs with allergies based on our unique blend of a premium protein and carbohydrate not commonly found in dog foods. We use quality meats from USDA approved plants (no by-products), as well as carrots and pototoes. This unique blend assures a high digestibility and contains all of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals necessary for your dog. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Canned Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet for your dog, yet also perfect as a delicious addition to our Dry Dog Food. For growing puppies, the Canned Dog Food can be mixed with Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Dry; a mixture that could ease the weaning process and stimulate appetite during this stressful time. For lactating females, a gradual increase in food intake is necessary starting around week 8 or 9 of pregnancy. Adding Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Canned Dog Food satisfies the increased caloric requirement. Also great for picky-eaters and can help kindle the appetite of the older dog. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
For people that feed their dog wet food this is a great one, especially if they have sensitive stomachs. My dogs are sensitive to chicken and these are limited ingredient and are mostly fish and sweet potato with no chicken at all. Also, the fish gives their skin and coat a little extra oil which makes it healthier.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I feed my dogs the wet and dry food of this brand and flavor. They love it! For my 5 pound chihuahua, this size can lasts about 3 days. Though it might seem expensive, it is worth buying. If your dog has allergies this brand is limited ingredients and you know everything that is in it. I would highly recommend this brand to others!
Marilie B.
Marilie B.
I have 3 dog and try this on 4 . Juste 1 was really apreciate it. 2 was just liking and the last one just dont even want this in her mouth.