BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Indoor Formula Natural Balance Canned Cat Food is a complete and balanced premium cat food. It contains cranberry powder as well, which is great for maintaining a healthy urinary tract. All Natural Balance pet foods have been developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. Contains added oat fiber to aid in hairball digestion. 24-pack of 3 oz. cans.

Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Good formula for indoor cats. I've fed this to my cats a few times and they enjoyed it. It isn't too pricey and they have a good variety of flavors. You can get it at petco and petsmart.
Carol R.
BEAVER DAM, WI
I feed my cats this food & they love it. They have been on it since I brought them home. I'll feed them this till the end.
Lexie D.
I had to give my cat raw cat food when she was still co and it made her feel better and she really liked it
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
This is what I fed my cat when I was younger. It comes with a lot for what U get. Good for the cats as well
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
Natural balance is what I feed my rescue cats. they love it and and their fur comes in so Shiney!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Natural balance is one of the best natural foods, especially for the price! It has a similar ingredient composition of far pricier brands, limited ingredients with less "filler" so its healthier for your pet. Highly recommend!
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
When I can find wet food on sale I buy it. This is a favorite at my house when I can get it. Great ingredients and my cats love it.
Mary V.
Clemmons, NC
I've just begun using this hoping it will really help with my mother in laws cat
Tabitha L.
Dayton, OH
We would cycle between this flavor and the salmon flavor for my young male cat. He really enjoyed them, and they kept well. His fur is nice and shiny, and he is incredibly healthy. I would recommend these to anyone with a picky cat!
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
ots my favarte choice ... my cats love it .. the hair of my cats grow longer abd thicker .. so rich and healthy
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
I'm a loyal natural balance user for my two fur babies and always using the wet food pouches. I've noticed the cans being slightly cheaper. Is there a huge difference in the texture and consistency from the can vs pouches?