BY NATURAL BALANCE #84 in Dog Treats

Natural Balance® Healthy Bones® Treats are oven-baked with love!  The Original Healthy Bones® Turkey, Oatmeal & Cranberry, which has been given a new look! Wholesome Baked Flavor in every bite! Dick Van Patten s Natural Balance® HEALTHY BONES® Treats are a nutritious snack that blends wholesome, high quality ingredients with flavors your dog can t resist!  They re the perfect healthy snack for any dog, anytime, from puppies to adults! Added Vitamin E and Zinc Optimized for Skin and Coat Great for training or as a healthy treat. No Artificial Flavors or Colors. 100% Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed! Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein  ..... 17.0% min Crude Fat  ..... 5.0% min Crude Fiber  ..... 5.0% max Moisture  ..... 11.0% max Zinc  ..... 160 mg/kg min Vitamin E .....  80 IU/kg min   see more...

• Does anyone know if these treats are okay for a diabetic dog. I h...2 Answers
  • "They are made from high quality and natural ingredients." in 2 reviews
  • "The size is perfect, especially for training and the natural ingredients are a win for both me and my pup!" in 2 reviews
  • "I try to steer clear of high-calorie treats to help him maintain his weight; these are perfect and Simon absolutely loves them." in 1 review
  • "I love all the different flavors they have too!" in 1 review
  • "They're also super crunchy and take a bit of effort for him to chew into (he's a medium sized dog) so I probably wouldn't recommend these for small dogs with small mouths. " in 1 review
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I can't praise Natural Balance products enough. I occasionally get these treats for my two large breed dogs and they love them. These are a little pricier than some other treats you'll find at the store, but they are good quality ingredients. I would definitely recommend.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Natural balance dog great are amazing. I read crazy review on some of the supposed to be best dog brands and it changes my option on alot, do I decided to goto a more natural dog treat. I absolutely recommend to any one.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
These are the greatest little treats ever! They are nice and crunchy – my dogs LOVE that – and I'm super crazy about the ingredients - no junk – we buy all the different ones but I think the Turkey is their favorite. Natural Balance Healthy Bones are great for rewarding and great for knowing you are giving your dogs something that is good for them. If you are looking for something you're dogs will go crazy for and something you can be sure if made with the best stuff – try these treats and you can't go wrong! My only complaint is that they keep asking for more!
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
I got a bag of these as a free give away from my feed and grain store. I like that they didn't upset my dogs stomach. He likes them and they seem healtheir than other treats. The only thing is that they are really crumbly. I like to break treats into 2 or 3 pieces but these one crumbled into small annoying pieces in the bag.
Jenn H.
Seattle, WA
These don't make my dog go super crazy, but he does like them quite a bit. They're also super crunchy and take a bit of effort for him to chew into (he's a medium sized dog) so I probably wouldn't recommend these for small dogs with small mouths.
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these healthy treats. They are made from high quality and natural ingredients. These treats are the perfect for training. I feel good knowing the treats I give my fur babies are wholesome and healthy.
Amanda K.
Chandler, AZ
My dog, Simon, adores Healthy Bones. I try to steer clear of high-calorie treats to help him maintain his weight; these are perfect and Simon absolutely loves them. They can be a little pricey, but I've found them on sale and they're worth it!
Kaytlyn H.
HARRISBURG, PA
Neither of my dogs loved these. There are other all natural treats they like better. Currently a bag is sitting in my pantry since one dog completely gave up eating them.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great product! The size is perfect, especially for training and the natural ingredients are a win for both me and my pup! This got my vet's approval and our dog trainer's approval with the AKC. worth the buy!
Amy B.
I am really surprised my dog loves these because it is like she knows when something is healthy for her! haha. But she loves them, and is always begginggg for more.
Kimberly S.
Albany, ['', '', '']
Does anyone know if these treats are okay for a diabetic dog. I have had a hard time finding diabetic treats for my Dixie. Most packaging for treats does not state if it has any sugars in it.