BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Happy Sleeper Description: 8 Hour Snooze Away tonight Nighttime Rest Formula 5-HTP, Melatonin, L-Theanine Plus Valerian, GABA and More The comprehensive Happy Sleeper 8HR blend is intended to provide nutritive support for restorative relaxation and peaceful rest. Its unique, balanced combination includes calming botanicals plus vitamins, aminos, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, GABA, Melatonin and more! 5-HTP - natural precursor to serotonin, the calming neurotransmitter Melatonin - the body's day/night regulator L-Theanine - amino acid found in green tea that may promote relaxing alpha waves in the brain GABA - amino acid that may act as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain Glycine - an amino acid researchers believe has a role in keeping the body still during sleep Valerian - traditional herbal remedy known primarily for its sedative properties Passionflower, Lemon Balm and English Lavender - traditional herbs used for naturally supporting healthy relaxation and digestive function. Do Not Disturb How wonderful it is to get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling alert, refreshed and ready to tackle the day. And it's not just about beating fatigue and being able to pay attention. Sleep research suggests that nighttime rest is important for a cheerful mood, nerve and memory function, healthy blood sugar, metabolism, muscle repair and even immune activity. Unfortunately, busy schedules, late nights, jet lag, shift work, stress and worry, and even aging may contribute to tossing, turning and getting less rest than we need. That's why the advanced Happy Sleeper 8HR supplement has been specially formulated to help you slow down, settle down and ease into slumber tonight. For calm, relaxed days also try Happy Camper formula - it's attitude food! Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Natur see more...

• So has anyone tried this please I'm thinking about getting this b...1 Answers
  • Do you have any bad side effects the next day? 8 Answers
Shiloh S.
I would defiantly recommend this product for anyone with insomnia. This product makes falling asleep easy, plus in the morning I don't feel tired or groggy like most sleeping aids. Great value.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
This product helps people with problems sleeping if your one of them you should try it . You'll be able to sleep and wake up feeling better.
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
I have a hard time going to sleep due to nightmares. I'm not for prescriptions much. my friend told me about this pill. Ever since I've had a restful nights sleep. I feel revitalized in the mornings.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Yes! great sleep aid for insomniacs! i have found that sleep tea makes me have to pee all night so this capsule is a great alternative and really works.
Emily M.
I love all the happy camper supplements, let's be real though, this one sure comes in handy when I get sleepy.
Gina L.
I work night shift so I take these to have a more restful sleep during the day and they work very well
Leanna B.
This was a great natural sleep aid that helped me drift off to sleep with no problems at all!
Sarah B.
Do you have any bad side effects the next day?
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
So has anyone tried this please I'm thinking about getting this but not so sure