Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, Grain Free Limited Ingredient Diet Venison and Sweet Potato Recipe, 28 Pound Bag uploaded by Meghan B.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Karrie S.
Muncy
Our dogs love this food! We switched to this brand to help with allergies but we stuck with it since it is good for them. It is a little pricier than the other foods of this brand but we continue to buy it since we don't want to switch. I would recommend the brand of dog food.
Melissa P.
Grass Valley, CA
My Doberman loves this food! She is quite picky, but will eat this every time. We went through several brands, Blue, Nutro, etc. and flavors within those brands and also cake to realize that she cannot handle chicken, so that eliminated several options. Finally we landed on Natural Balance limited ingredients. She specifically loves the venison sweet potato. Sweet potatoes are said to be good for Dobies as well so that was an extra plus for us.
Marie C.
My dog loves this brand of food! It gives him the nutrients he needs without the unnecessary fillers. This also have both meat and veggies to balance out his diet! This whole brand is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jasmine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite dog foods. Real ingredients, healthy nutrition. They even have convenient canned or dry roll options. My dogs love everything from this line. They have everything you could ever need.
Cal M.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have been feeding this to my dog for 2.5 years now and it’s been great. He always eats it and doesn’t get picky about it and it has good ingredients which is so important! I want my boy to be as healthy as possible!
Marnell T.
My German Shepherd has severe allergies. We tried SO many brands & different types of dog food & this has been the ONLY only that he tolerates! We are so thankful to have found this! We have been feeding him this for approximately 3 years. The only downside would be the price. For a 26 lb. bag at our Pet Supply store it is $59. But since it works for him, it's well worth it!
Erin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my two dachshunds, one who has skin allergies. Before buying this food from Petsmart my little girl had sores and scabs on her underbelly. No more sores, no medication! I will never feed my babies anything else.
elizabeth h.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is a life saver! My beagle was having constant ear infections, and once we switched food, they went away. Plus, the quality is great and my dog loves them. Also, when we rescued our puggle, he had trouble with purina and itchy skin. Switched to this food and all of his itchiness instantly disappeared. Don't know where we would be if we didn't have this food.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We adopted our dog almost 5 years ago and her skin was inflamed and red all over. She also had bumps all over her skin. I knew she must have allergies. We did some research and chose Natural Balance L.I.D. in Venison and we have fed this to her ever since. We also use the soft canned food when needed for meds, and the treats. She rarely has stomach and skin issues and when they do pop up, I know it's an outside factor and not her food. She clearly has several allergies and I have been very happy purchasing this food over the years, even though the price is over generic drugstore brands and low quality brands as well. I will always buy this food for her.
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa
I started feeding this food to my dog as a recommendation from his vet. My dog has a lot of allergies and I was feeding him a limited diet, but the food was about $100.00 a bag. My dog is a bigger dog, so the bag would only last him about 3 weeks. I switched him to this food and he loves it and has helped his skin. It's also a decent price in comparison to what I was paying for other food.