Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, Grain Free Limited Ingredient Diet Fish and Sweet Potato Recipe, 28 Pound Bag

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I'll always recommend this brand. All 5 of my dogs are on it, most of my fosters would be on it, I recommend it to customers at the pet store I work at. One of my dogs has horrible allergies and this formula is the only thing she can have. I'm only giving it 4 stars because I'm not entirely satisfied with the preservatives and it makes their breathe terrible.
Arely B.
I have 2 large breed dogs. They boy love it! I love natural balance because the ingredients are natural and I have not had a problem with switching the food flavors from natural balance. My dogs have never gotten sick from giving them one kind and then switching it to another type of meat. I love this food and I would recommend it. It is expensive but it's worth it.
Brittany P.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a German shepherd mix and a Maltese dachshund mix. My shepherd has hot spots so this is the only dry food we give her. It is free of ingredients that irritate her skin. I normally buy their food at pet co. It's sold at just about any pet place. It's the only brand I trust my dogs eating. They're both happy and healthy and it really is thanks to natural balance! Would highly recommend!
Alex C.
I've been using Natural Balance ever since I rescued my pit in February. I switched him over from Purina and saw his appetite increase as well as his healthy weight. fast forward 2 months and my coworker rescues a French bulldog. His frenchie had dry and flaking skin so I convinced him to give Natural balance a try and leave his old brand behind. I let him know that a fish based dog food is great for dogs with skin and fur issue. Not even two weeks later he came to tell me how much better his Frenchie's coat is looking. He adds a bit of fish oil to his dogs food and he just devours it. he says that he will continue to feed his dog NB.
I totally recommend Natural Balance to all dog owners that I meet. The product is guaranteed for quality and the price tag won't break the bank either.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert
I have 5 dogs, and also volunteer with rescue. This is the only brand we give our volunteers, and dogs because it is super healthy and perfect for allergy pups. I volunteer with Westie rescue which they're known for having allergies, but we see some of the worst cases. I usually foster the hair issue dogs that are practically bald. Just a great diet can do wonders for their coat! I recommend this to everyone, and it's cheaper to order from Chewy.com, but you can also print off coupons on natural balance's website. They also have a rebate thing where you keep barcodes for large bags and you get a free bag after you turn in 10 or 11 barcodes.
Lauren E.
Providence, RI
Recently switched my 5 year old lab/golden mix with bad allergies to this from a more expensive Orijen 6 fish, since it was causing stool problems. Natural Balance LID is half the price and amazing. There are no problems or itching so far! Stool is FINALLY normal for the first time since we've had him and he's no longer itching.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has awful skin allergies and is allergic to something found in many foods. Our vet has us testing out this food and so far so good! His infection and allergic reaction are going away and I couldn't be happier. This process of elimination has been so it's great that we found something that works. I hope it continues to.
Meghan R.
Rocklin , Ca
My 6 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback (90lbs) has been eating this food for several years - before finding it, we tried many limited ingredient diets as he has a very sensitive stomach. This is the only food that hasn't resulted in him throwing up. It is a little more affordable than other brands, too - so that's a plus! I'd definitely recommend to other dog owners.
Kristin C.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Pet Lover Expert
The best dog food for your pups entire life. It keeps their fur silky and young and their overall health at the top of its game. I always recommend putting a splash or two of water in your dogs food (especially if they're a fast eater) but it's much easier on large dogs stomachs. It doesn't give my dog bad gas, and it's a good food from puppy to adult ages :)
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I have a jack Russell terrier and he's a really picky eater and has a sensitive stomach. This did not make his stomach upset, but he did eventually get bored of this. When he does this I usually switch up the food and then try and feed him this again.