BY NATURAL BALANCE

Christy M.
I love this dog food! It came highly recommended by the vet after my dog was diagnosed with early onset kidney disease. My dog would not touch the prescription kidney food but loved this. Being low on the protein scale makes it ideal for dogs with this awful disease. When my puppy was diagnosed with a chicken allergy I immediately went back to this product because of the high quality, limited ingredients. Definitely a highly recommended product line for the health of your pet.
madison r.
Ann Arbor
we have given this food to two dogs now. we started feeding this to our golden retriever because he had some allergy issues and this was a mild food that didn’t agitate his allergies and he seemed to love the taste! our Australian shepherd mix now eats this food and some of the treats by the same company, and he loves it too! this is the flavor we usually purchase, but we have purchased other flavors in the past and he seems to enjoy all of them. the best part? his “personal waste” is smaller and more consistent than when feeing him other food. you can tell it’s a much higher quality product and better for his system. the “other brand” will linger around the yard for a while, but we notice when he eats natural balance it seems to decompose much more quickly, which definitely helps yard clean up!
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
We found this food during an allergy crisis when nothing else was working for our pup. It’s limited ingredient and you know exactly what’s inside it. It comes in two different size kernels for larger and small dogs. Our dog loves it. We mix it with the wet food and that’s how he prefers it. He’s a miniature dachshund.
Audrey D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this food for my sensitive stomached shepherd mix!! Cutting out grain has drastically improved her coat and bowel movements. She eats more often then when she was on Science Diet and will eat all of her food in one sitting.
Clarice S.
Bulls Gap, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. He is allergic to grains of any kind and this is on the top of his list. He is a picky eater but never turned this food down! It is truly grain free because he has never had any issues.
Evangeline A.
garden grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used Blue Buffalo since we got our yorkie 3 years ago. Now that we have a 6 month old pomeranian we wanted a food that was made for both puppies and adults to save money and go for the larger bag. My dogs adjusted quickly to this new brand and love the change. We researched the brand and it has a good amount of protein with quality ingredients. I am happy we made the switch.
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
We went through so many dry dog foods for our fur baby, he has a very sensitive stomach but this did good for him, he enjoys it. We either give it to him dry or wet. He loves it either way.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The rescue organization I got my dog from fed the dogs this food, so we decided to keep him on the same food. It’s expensive but such a good quality, we’re willing to pay the cost to keep Beau healthy. He is very active and eats 4 cups of food per day.
Cheryl P.
San Jose
Limited diet. Rather than bulk my dogs up with fillers and low quality protein, I give them the high quality they deserveNatural Balance Dry Dog Food, Grain Free Limited Ingredient Diet Duck and Potato Formula, 15 Pound Bag
Emily W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a French bulldog who is allergic to EVERYthing. She loves this food and it doesn’t cause her allergies to flare up. She is picky about her food but loves this formula and licks her bowl clean every meal.