Natural Balance Dog Treats uploaded by Autumn M.Natural Balance Dog Treats uploaded by Andrea B.Natural Balance Dog Treats uploaded by Andrea B.

BY NATURAL BALANCE #76 in Dog Treats

New Look, Same Formula Dick van Patten s Natural Balance. L.I.T- Limited Ingredient Treats Single Source Protein Single Source Carbohydrate. All Natural Gourmet Treats for Dogs.  Great for Puppies Through Adults. No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Does not contain corn, soy, wheat, rice, eggs, or dairy products. Natural Balance L.I.T Treats are designed for dogs with sensitivities to common ingredients.  Limiting the number of ingredients offers a unique alternative for dogs with special dietary needs.  Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and help maintain skin and coat for all breeds and life stages of dogs, the quality ingredients, including potatoes and duck, provide the nutrients your dog n. see more...

• Does anyone have a dog with pancreatitis? Have you found success ...1 Answers
  • I have a 100lb American Bully with severe food allergies. He is c...2 Answers
  • My babies are big time spoiled and I need to find better treats f...5 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Sally 💕.
Athens, GA
My dog loves these treats! I'm usually not big into buying biscuits for my dog but I decided to try this one. I like all of the flavors they offer! Also, the treats are big enough where you can break them in half if needed!
Divya V.
Asheville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! Granted she loves all treats; I really like getting this from Petco especially when they have coupons. The brand is limited ingredients and healthier for my dog. It was recommended by my vet and my dog hasn't had any problems with this product/brand.
Trista H.
Sylmar , CA
My dogs love these treats. They are also great for them. My dogs are sensitive to chicken and these are limited ingredient and are mostly duck and potato with no chicken at all. Also, being limited ingredient it's a lot easier on their stomachs.
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great product. It's Grain free so it won't give your dog an upset stomach. Duck is a very rich protein which a lot of dogs enjoy and not a lot of dogs are allergic too. Definitely a good product I'd recommend to anyone looking for something new.
Jennyfer H.
The ingredients in these dog treats are excellent. My dog suffers from food sensitivities and she has never had a problem with these treats. She's always excited for a Natural Balance dog treats. Specially the peanut flavored ones
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to buy my dog this brand of dog food so decided to buy her the treats as well. She loves the treats. But the dog food made her itch so we had to stop giving it to her.
Julia L.
Shippensburg, PA
I have tried so many of the Natural Balance treats, these ones may be my dog's favorite. After going through an entire bag, their teeth do look brighter and their breath smells fresher. I'm sure my dogs would eat this bag in one sitting if they could... BUT, even though my doggies love this tasty treat and it does wonders on their teeth, I'm not sure I can justify $8 on such a small bag. That is the only reason I knocked it down a rating. There are just too many other competitors out there with healthy ingredients at a better price. If you can afford purchasing these though, you should, because the quality is amazing!
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
The only treats Mateo eats! At the beginning, specially to begin training him, we tried all the "popular" brands like blue buffalo, but even as a tiny puppy he would spit them out. So, I went online to look for something better and more natural and I found these, and he loves them!
Maybelka J.
Love natural balance products!! Love love love! We have a terrier mix rescue that suffers from a lot of allergies and the only food that would not flare up his skin issues is the fuck and potato from natural balance. A few of the other dogs also easy this brand but they prefer the chicken and sweet potato. We love feeding them natural balance because it gives them all the necessary nutrients they need. We also recommend this to our adoptive parents is just a great brand!
Stephanie V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs loves these treats. I'm so pleased on how well he love led them plus I don't have to worry about any ingredients that aren't good for him. He is a 3 year old German Shepherd. I would highly recommend these to other dog owners especially if you want a dog treat doesn't have many ingredients
Eboni W.
Cooper, TX
My babies are big time spoiled and I need to find better treats for them. How has this product worked for others? Do they like them?
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these good for a puppy?
Nikki G.
Seattle, WA
I have a 100lb American Bully with severe food allergies. He is currently on Blue Buffalo Limited Ingredient Grain Free. What is the best treat in that category?
Kerissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone have a dog with pancreatitis? Have you found success using this treat sporadically instead of NO treats like we are currently doing?
Golnaz T.
Bexley, Bexley
Can I get these in the uk???