Natural Balance Dog Treats uploaded by Andrea B.Natural Balance Dog Treats uploaded by Andrea B.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

New Look, Same Formula Dick van Patten s Natural Balance. L.I.T- Limited Ingredient Treats Single Source Protein Single Source Carbohydrate. All Natural Gourmet Treats for Dogs.  Great for Puppies Through Adults. No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Does not contain corn, soy, wheat, rice, eggs, or dairy products. Natural Balance L.I.T Treats are designed for dogs with sensitivities to common ingredients.  Limiting the number of ingredients offers a unique alternative for dogs with special dietary needs.  Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and help maintain skin and coat for all breeds and life stages of dogs, the quality ingredients, including potatoes and duck, provide the nutrients your dog n. see more...

• Does anyone have a dog with pancreatitis? Have you found success ...1 Answers
  • I have a 100lb American Bully with severe food allergies. He is c...2 Answers
  • My babies are big time spoiled and I need to find better treats f...5 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Stephanie V.
My dogs loves these treats. I'm so pleased on how well he love led them plus I don't have to worry about any ingredients that aren't good for him. He is a 3 year old German Shepherd. I would highly recommend these to other dog owners especially if you want a dog treat doesn't have many ingredients
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
The only treats Mateo eats! At the beginning, specially to begin training him, we tried all the "popular" brands like blue buffalo, but even as a tiny puppy he would spit them out. So, I went online to look for something better and more natural and I found these, and he loves them!
Ashley C.
My dog loves these treats. There's no other treat she will eat unless i bake them myself, which i seldom have time for. Good price. Bought at a Bentleys store. I would definitely buy and recommend these treats for any picky Easter!
Marissa K.
These are my dogs favorite treats. They're affordable, they're limited ingredient and my dog seems to think they taste good! After limiting his diet to being grain free, this treat is perfect for my sweet puppy brother.
Callie F.
My dog absolutely loves these! She has food allergies as well, but these work perfectly with the diet she has to follow!
Courtney L.
A little on the expensive side but you know what you're getting. no bad ingredients. my dog love the taste.
Kaitlin R.
Doesn't have the strong smell other dog treats can have and I like the limited amount of ingredients.
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Great natural treats for my dogs that they love- good for them and apparently they must taste good
Brittany P.
My German shepherd mix absolutely loves these. I bought them at Pet Co for my big dog. Decently priced but you're getting a healthier product for your furry friend. I especially love this brand. Because my dog as hot spots and this helps tone it down because it doesn't have ingredients in it that irritate her skin. Would highly recommend!
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
My dogs love these treats. They are also great for them. My dogs are sensitive to chicken and these are limited ingredient and are mostly duck and potato with no chicken at all. Also, being limited ingredient it's a lot easier on their stomachs.
Eboni W.
Cooper, TX
My babies are big time spoiled and I need to find better treats for them. How has this product worked for others? Do they like them?
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for a puppy?
Nikki G.
Seattle, WA
I have a 100lb American Bully with severe food allergies. He is currently on Blue Buffalo Limited Ingredient Grain Free. What is the best treat in that category?
Kerissa B.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone have a dog with pancreatitis? Have you found success using this treat sporadically instead of NO treats like we are currently doing?
Golnaz T.
Bexley, Bexley
Can I get these in the uk???