Natural Balance Dental Chews Fresh & Clean Formula

by Natural Balance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Dental Chews Fresh & Clean Formula!
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
These chews smell fresh and two of our four dogs ate them. Our picky eaters did not. So for us, it wasn’t a good value treat. But I would recommend to try a small package of them and see because I could smell the difference immediately after consumption in my dogs’ breath.
Crystal P.
Bremerton, WA
I would buy this product again, it comes with a good amount of the chews and they do help with breath and dental health. I wasn’t blown away but the product is good.
Alexis O.
Excelsior Spg, MO
These are a bit expensive, but I prefer the ingredients compared to other dental products. My dog enjoyed them and his breath smelled a bit better after he had one. They didn't do much for his teeth, but they were a treat that kept him occupied for a few minutes.
Astrid N.
Tyler, TX
Smells fine … its green … they love the treat but with the over 50ste dogs it was gone ever so fast …
Adrianna R.
Coram, NY
Works nice and keeps their breath nice! I recommend brushing your dogs teeth anyway just to be safe. But it's still a tasty treat for medium to large dogs.
Jennifer F.
Kalamazoo, MI
Natural Balance Dental Chews Fresh & Clean Formula uploaded by Jennifer F.
Lucy loves this a great alternative to just greenies I highly recommend natural balance dental chews fresh and clean if your dog has bad breath like my puggle I only con is that I would make them a little bit bigger in size for the medium size
Paige W.
Scottsdale, AZ
i really have no idea if these actually work, but i like to think they help my buddy, he has really bad breath
Santiago  V.
Santa Ana, CA
My dogs like the taste of this product I have tried other ones but after they’re done with that they throw up so my friend recommend me this brand and I really like it plus it works removing the tart stuck in my puppies teeth
Brenda B.
Humble, TX
My dog Charlie usually doesn't like things like this but when I gave her the street she devoured it. I was so happy to finally see her like one of these streets because I was starting to get worried. Every time she would meet someone they would tell me how bad her mouth stunk. After using these I'm so happy that she's not so smelly anymore. With these being natural it also gives me confidence that she is healthy.
Kayleigh S.
clayton
My dogs definitely love this product it clean there teeth into the tree so I would definitely recommend this product to any pet owners live there it is easy way to clean the dogs teeth without them squirming need toothpaste toothbrush it is just an easy chow

Looking for your answer?