Natural Balance® Delectable Delights® Lamb Meatballs Gourmet Dog Treats 4 oz. Stand Up Bag

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance® Delectable Delights® treats are sure to get your dog's tail wagging. That's because they are made with high-quality proteins and come in varieties you and your dog enjoy like Turkey Meatballs and Lamb Sausage Slices. And you can indulge his taste buds knowing Natural Balance® contains no artificial flavors or colors. Spoiling never felt so good! see more...

Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
My dog enjoyed these treats and they come from a mostly healthy brand. I recommend going to petco and purchasing a calender with all the coupons. You'll get some free items such as this one. No purchase necessary.
Elizabeth L.
My dogs love these! I think they stink but all dog treats do. I will continue to purchase these. If it makes my dogs happy, why not? I purchased these from our local petsmart. I would recommend these to other dog owners.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this thinking my pitt would eat um up well he didn't for some reason he wasn't impressed
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs go crazy over these! They do have a weird smell, but what animal treat doesn't ?
Shakira W.
My dog seems to like these & they smell good & they are cheap . At first I didn't know what to expect I have a really picky dog .
Mallorie F.
Are these good for a dog with grain allergy?