BY NATURAL BALANCE

Complete & Balanced for Adult DogsEither chop, grate, or crumble and add to your dog's dry food. Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls provide high quality nutrition to optimize skin and coat condition. Rich in nutrients, Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls are economical, meaty, convenient, and great for travel. see more...

Deidre T.
I got this as a great deal! They had them on clearance at Petsmart and I got it for 84 cents. All three of my dogs LOVE it! I chop it up into bite size pieces and give it to them as special treats. They are beggingg for it the second they smell it when I open the container I keep them in. I definitely got these for a good price, but would probably pay more for them too.
Renee D.
Lexington, NC
I have been using Natural Balance Rolls for 2-3 yrs and loved it until they changed the formula. I do not why they changed it! Before it was moist and my 4 babies loved it! Now they will not touch it. I am so disappointed. I could not find it for a long time while they were doing the changes. After it was available again I was so excited and bought 10 rolls and now I am stuck with it. I sure do wish they would go back to the old recipe and so do my dogs!! Now I have to cook!
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
When I was in training for my dog this was affectionately known as puppy crack. It is a great training reward because it is smelly and easy to break apart. It is also Limited ingredient so if you are trying to avoid certain things like chicken or beef you do not need to worry about it.
I have used all varieties for training and treats and do not have one that I prefer more than the others. All in all a great treat!
Ashley W.
We use this as a big treat reward when training our 7-month-old puppy! It crumbles easily, so we keep it in the fridge and cut off a handful of small pieces at a time to use as we're training. Puppy loves it, and we love that it's a delicious and more nutritionally sound alternative to regular treats.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
I love these natural balance dog food rolls. Sometimes my dog doesn't want to eat his food for long periods of time but I can grate up some of this and mix it in and he really will enjoy and eat his food. It has whole some ingredients which I love. He seems to really like the flavor.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I use this product instead of dog treats for my dog. We are doing pretty rigorous puppy training for my service dog, and I didn't want to load Arnica up with treats that cause digestive or weight issues. We buy a roll and cut it up into small pieces. They work very well
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Used this as a treat before once in a while but it would sometimes upset their tummys and we needed to give them so meds to stabilizer their bellys bc this is super rich so we no longer use this
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
We used this as a reward when we were training our dog, at the recommendation of the trainer. He absolutely loved it. I like that they use quality ingredients. The price is great as well.
Yoon K.
Vestavia, AL
Both of my dogs LOVE this. Great to mix in with the dry dogfood. Made with wholesome ingredients and they LOVE the flavor. Just hard to fit this into our budget at times. Highly recommend!
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
My dog loves these. He gobbles them up! I find that they're kind of expensive and require more than a regular bag of treats, as I have to cut them and wrap or Baggie them.