BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Salmon Formula Natural Balance Salmon Formula is a special grain free allergy formula made specifically for cats that are prone to allergies. It's an ultra premium canned cat food formula that comes in a variety of feline-approved flavors. This formula can be added to Natural Balance Ultra Premium dry food. Natural Balance Salmon Formula Allergen-free diet All natural Complete and balanced diet Highly palatable This formula can help solve allergic reactions such as irritable bowel, upset stomach and skin problems. A Closer Look: This formula is a grain free and allergen free diet that's made for cats. It's made with high quality ingredients. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Artificial preservatives, flavors, colors or bleached ingredients and grains such as wheat, barley, rice or corn see more...

Zeina A.
Zeina A.
My cat loves it and I always feel comfortable feeding it to him because I know it has good ingredients. It does not have grain
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
My cats enjoyed this canned cat food. Good variety off flavors. I sometimes mix them with dry food
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Dayton, OH
We would cycle between this flavor and the indoor flavor for my young male cat. He really enjoyed them, and they kept well. His fur is nice and shiny, and he is incredibly healthy. I would recommend these to anyone with a picky cat! This product goes on sale quite a bit on Amazon for under $30, which is where I tended to buy my cat food.