BeautyCleanWell
Natural Antibacterial Foaming Soap - Ginger Bergamot

Natural Antibacterial Foaming Soap - Ginger Bergamot

by CleanWell

Say so-long to dirty hands with CleanWell Natural Antibacterial Foaming Soap - Ginger Bergamot. With a soft ginger bergamot scent, it cleans naturally while conditioning your skin. All ingredients in this soap are from natural sources. CleanWell soaps are safe for kids, safe for the environment. Never tested on animals, biodegradable and paraben and triclosan free.

Where did you buy yours?
Does this have a scent? Mild or strong
Start your review of Natural Antibacterial Foaming Soap - Ginger Bergamot!
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the foaming hand soap. Always cleans and rinses well. No real strong perfume smell left on hands
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
100% recommend! A great and long lasting fresh and clean soap! Great Scents!!!!!!!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I love this soap. I buy the Orange Vanilla and it smells kinda like ice cream. I love the smell. I use it in the kitchen. It isn't harsh on my hands but does a great job taking off minor grease and oils you get from cooking. It is natural which to me is a huge plus. It lasts a long time. It also kills germs which is a plus to me.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer foam soaps for washing my hands and this is probably one of my favorites. The scent is really calming and relaxing and it never dries out my hands. I would definitely buy this again!