Naturade Total Soy Vanilla Meal Replacement uploaded by Kristen H.Naturade Total Soy Vanilla Meal Replacement uploaded by Carolina P.

BY NATURADE

Naturade Total Soy Vanilla Meal Replacement, 19.05 oz: Fifteen servings: 13g protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, zero trans fat Lactose-free, gluten-free Made with premium soy protein May help reduce the risk of heart disease see more...

• How is the taste? Also does it really keep you full for hours? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have been on the hunt for a good lactose free meal replacement, and it has just been a struggle. I found this for 10 bucks at Walmart and figured I would give it a shot, and I am so happy with it! I got both flavors available, and they're both really good. Vanilla is a hard flavor for protein shakes to make good, but this one is yummy and it really does make me feel full and help prolong time between meals.

Plus, it doesn't upset my stomach! That's the ultimate bonus.
Megan K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Naturade's Total Soy meal replacement protein has been my go-to meal replacement protein for several years! The vanilla is my new favorite. I'll throw in a couple frozen strawberries and it is delicious! Keeps me full for several hours. I'm a nurse so it's not always easy to snack.
Kristen H.
mohave valley, AZ
I recently started using this product as a healthy meal replacement since I don't eat breakfast. It is super easy to use and it tastes great. The only thing that I can add is that servings per container is suggested at 15, I got 17 on my first container. This product is definitely worth the $10 that I paid for it at Walmart.
Emily F.
I just recently started drinking this, and I really like it! It's got a lot more flavor than others that I have tried, and it is very reasonably priced for the size container that you get. The only thing I have found so far that I don't like is that the powder is hard to dissolve. Although, I've found that if I stir it and let it sit for a few minutes and stir again, that it does dissolve. It's inconvenient if you are ready to drink it right away, but if you've got some time then it works just fine. I also like to blend in some fresh fruit with it, and the powder dissolves all the way when I blend it.
Indre T.
Willowbrook, IL
The best breakfast ever. I mix it with berties and almond milk snd it tastes amazing! Keeps me full for about 4 hours. Gives a lot of energy :)
Christina M.
This is a very good formula. It's only 130 calories and it takes so amazing. It only last about two hours but it takes so good
Carolina P.
Nice price and pretty yummy no all the weight loss shakes has this nice flavor and have to say they really work
Danielle H.
Edmonton, Alberta
I found this tasted alright but I had trouble getting it to dissolve fully. Would be grainy and not enjoyable
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
How is the taste? Also does it really keep you full for hours?