BY NATURADE #74 in Weight Management

Can Help You Reduce Cholesterol. Each Delicious Shake Provides Balanced Nutrition And Is Low In Fat And Cholesterol With Only 140 Calories Per Serving So You Can Replace One Or Two Meals And Cut 500 To 1,000 Calories A Day Without Feeling Hungry. No Aspartame, Msg, Lactose, Yeast, Gluten Or Egg. Made In Usa see more...

Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
I like this and it is the right price but it doesn't always keep me feeling full which is its purpose is supposed to be. I buy this from walmart but you can also get it on amazon. the taste is alright but i like to mix it with iced coffee.
Desirae M.
Zapata, TX
The vanilla one is OK, but this one is AMAZING! I mixed it with vanilla almond milk in my blender and it came out the consistency of pudding and tastes just like chocolate pudding! Definitely worth the $10 at Walmart!
taylor b.
Indianola, IA
I got a sample of this one time in a subscription box. (Bulu Box) And I quite enjoyed it. I'd definitely buy a full size of it.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Soy is not so great. It is a hot word this year and is not the hype. This meal replacement tastes chalky
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
It's better than some meal replacement powders I've had. Though it doesn't mix all to well that's why I gave it four stars.
Yisbeli A.
Foodie Expert
Is this the only flavor?