BY NATURADE

May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease Lose Weight Reduce Cholesterol 47% Less Sugar More Dietary Fiber Amazing New Chocolate Taste Measurable Results 15 Servings 13g Protein 24 Vitamins & Minerals 0 trans Fat Lactose-Free & Gluten-Free Non GMO Soy Lose Weight and Reduce Cholesterol! Naturade Total Soy can help you reduce cholesterol. Over 40 clinical studies on Soy Protein and cholesterol reduction led the Food and Drug Administration to declare that "25 grams of Soy Protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease." Just one delicious 8 oz shake of America s #1 killer of both men and woman. Naturade Total Soy can help you lose weight. Being overweight may be a special concern if you re trying to reduce cholesterol. Each delicious shake provides balanced nutrition and is low in fat and cholest see more...

Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have been on the hunt for a good lactose free meal replacement, and it has just been a struggle. I found this for 10 bucks at Walmart and figured I would give it a shot, and I am so happy with it! I got both flavors available, and they're both really good. Vanilla is a hard flavor for protein shakes to make good, but this one is yummy and it really does make me feel full and help prolong time between meals.

Plus, it doesn't upset my stomach! That's the ultimate bonus.
Sa'Misty U.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have been a fan of this product for over a year and a half now. I use daily (except when I run out) in smoothies, homemade protein pancakes, in my coffee, in baking recipes, in yogurt etc. As you can see, the options are almost limitless depending on your creativity!

As a vegetarian of over four years now, I always get the question "But how do you get your protein?" Well in natural healthy food and this vegetarian friendly product! I am an avid exercise enthusiast and since I wanted to tone up with out losing strength, so protein supplements were the perfect addition to my healthy eating. This taste great, and doesn't get that gritty texture that many other protein powders get. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this!
Leticia A.
San jose, CA
I have tried many meal replacements shakes before, and quite a couple have tasted like dirt. This one on the other hand is really good and does manage to keep me full. Since I don't have time to have breakfast sometimes before school I make a quick shake, mostly I drink it with milk and just one scoop and its good enough to keep me full for at least 5 hours. I really like how it taste like regular chocolate milk, and if you don't want to take it with dairy you can just use almond milk or water, really good product overall.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Love this and chocolate. vanilla is great with frozen strawberries and chia seeds on top. one thing I must advise is these powders HAVE to be blended in a blender or they will not mix well and taste horrible. I use it 1 or 2 times a day in a blender with rice cereal and it's great for my diet regime.
Justina S.
I was new to buying this powder and let me tell you I loved it. The price was only 8.99 at Walmart can you believe it?! Very effective! I would enjoy a shake for lunch sometimes blended with a banana of just a quick two scoops with water and it made me feel full and satisfied!! Defiantly buying again.
eboni a.
Ive been using this as a meal replacement for the past month and its perfect! The flavor isn't too powder like or pill like, and its smooth. I have lost weight with it as well. I had to slw down because it states that if you lose more than 7lbs a week after the first week, to stop. It helps with my cholesterol issues as well. I mix it with kangen water, coffee grounds, cinnamon and caramel (fancy right lol).
Morgan S.
Lexington Pk, MD
I REALLY like this stuff. When I first got into 'getting healthy' and making a change in my life, I picked up this product. I love mixing it with a banana and some unsweetened almond milk. It tastes like cake. Previously, I would use this as a breakfast replacement and now I use it as more of a snack to curb my appetite between meals.
Emily C.
I've been using this for a meal replacement for breakfast, it keeps my hunger delt with for the most part. I put it in milk and drink it like a shake. It's really powdery and hard to mix with cold liquids leaving me with complete chunks.
Adriana L.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
This tastes pretty good compared to others I've tried. Its helped curve my appetite and helped me lose weight. Definitely recommend this to others
Angelica M.
Does this actually work for stopping hunger?
Kelly Tambe 9.
Dayton, OH
I've never tried this product before? How does it taste? How many grams of protien are in this product?
kamea b.
Whaf is this used for?
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
What is the preservatives or added sugar in this?
Neisha D.