Naturade Total Soy Chocolate Meal Replacement

Naturade Total Soy Chocolate Meal Replacement, 19.05 oz: Fifteen servings: 13g protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, 0 trans fat Lactose-free, gluten-free

Does it make you full? And help Lose weight?
Start your review of Naturade Total Soy Chocolate Meal Replacement!
2 years agoOrem, UT
I have been on the hunt for a good lactose free meal replacement, and it has just been a struggle. I found this for 10 bucks at Walmart and figured I would give it a shot, and I am so happy with it! I got both flavors available, and they're both really good. I obviously prefer this chocolate one, but I didn't mind the other one.

Plus, it doesn't upset my stomach! That's the ultimate bonus.

Plus, it doesn't upset my stomach! That's the ultimate bonus.
3 years agoSaginaw, MI
I love this product! I use it in the morning to replace breakfast because I'm not a huge breakfast eater. I put it in the blender with soy milk and banana and it's so delicious. This powder is super inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
3 years agoCasey, IL
I used to love Prarie Farms choloate milk. I still do. But in place of it. I try and drink this when I want the milk because its a lot better for you. It stinks eating and drinking healthy. But in the end. It is well worth it.! Try it if you ever get the chance!!
3 years agoSunrise, FL
I love this product!!! I use it in a smoothie before leaving for work at night. Usually do a mix of almond milk and fresh/frozen veggies! A must try! Tastes awesome.
2 years agoWadesboro , NC
I’ve bought this and it went really good in my banana peanut butter smoothies added just the right amount of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. Con it doesn’t mix well if you just want it in milk or water it clumps up but it’s perfect in smoothies
4 years agoNorwalk, CA
I love this! I use rice milk to make my shakes and this tastes great and gives me a good boost of energy. I even stopped drinking coffee because of it!
3 years agoFrankfort, IN
I tried this product it comes at a resonable price and has a great taste. With dieting right this product helps you lose weight.
3 years agoBridgeton, NJ
Love this! I got it at Walmart for only $10! I mix it with milk and frozen banana in the nutribullet every morning. I replace this with my breakfast and I def feel full all until lunch time! I would def recommend this product! You can't beat the price either
3 years agoVancouver , BC
I used to love making chocolate milk from powders as a kid, however being lactose intolerant that isn't an option now. I really like this product because I can mix it with things like almond milk and it still tastes delicious!