Naturade Herbal Expec Herbal Expectorant Natural Cherry uploaded by kimberly q.

BY NATURADE

Naturade® Natural Cherry Flavor Herbal Expec® Herbal Expectorant.
Since 1926.
With guaifenesin & soothing natural herbs.
Helps clear bronchial passages and relieve mucus buildup. see more...

• What does this help with?3 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si alguien le dió un efecto secundario mientras lo p...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It's suppose to be a more natural remedy for...6 Answers
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
This stuff is awesome! Works great, non-habit forming, doesn't make you drowsy and it tastes just fine. I haven't gone back to any other brand.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Natural herbal expect herbal expectorant natural cherry has a great flavor and helps get that deep cough out of your chest.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I recently had my sinus issues from seasonal allergies move down into my chest and create a nasty cough and chest congestion. I had tried several things and historically have had issues getting my chest clear without going to a doctor. I went to my local organic market and found this expectorant and decided to give it a try and boy does it work. It will help thin things out if all you are battling is some minor congestion, but if you are stuffed and painfully hacking with little relief, this stuff will thin and break up the gunk quickly. Usually within an hour of taking this stuff I would start coughing and eventually would bring up huge chunks of gunk that had been stuck in my chest, accompanied by serious relief.
kimberly q.
kimberly q.
SAN Carlos, CA
I use this if I feel a sore throat coming on. I feel better the next day. Discovered it at whole foods. It's thick ,feels good going down the throat
Ana Lucia d.
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Gostei muito da proposta deste expectorante. Princialmente por ter componentes fitoterápicos. Sou adepta de produtos naturais, dificilmente encontro um relevante para as minhas crises de tosse quando estou gripada ou com alergia. Vou tentar encontra´lo no meu país, o Brasil.
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
Has anyone tried this? It's suppose to be a more natural remedy for cough.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
What does this help with?
Jahaira S.
Jahaira S.
Quisiera saber si alguien le dió un efecto secundario mientras lo probaba?