Natura Bisse Tolerance Recovery Cream uploaded by Amy M.

BY NATURA BISSE

Natura Bisse NB Ceutical Tolerance Recovery Cream is a must try for those looking for a hydration cream. The rich emulsion hydrates your skin for long-lasting suppleness and nourishes it to make you feel refreshed for the entire day. Nourishes skin Improves appearance Builds immunity The cream, formulated with PRO_TOLERANCE PEPTIDE COMPLEX, has invigorating properties and aids in youthful appearance of your skin and improves its self defense against bacteria and pollutants in the atmosphere. Just For You: All skin types see more...

Buy on Amazon
jessica m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
the cream makes your face and body really smooth and soft and i use it once before in the past but due to not havein money i dont get it no more but i recomened to my friends and family and i bought it up at walmart and yes i will buy it again if i had the money
Amy M.
I really liked this #NaturaBissē #Tolerance #Recovery #Cream until I saw how much the price is! It is selling on Amazon for $164.00 for 1.7 oz. I'll spend money on skincare, but I usually set a price cap of $100. When I put on this cream it was immediately #soothing and #calmed my #irritated skin. I was slightly put off by the strong smell, but that dissipated quickly. The cream is very thick and is meant for dry skin. When you apply it, you don't need a lot, and you want to continue to rub it into your skin until it is mostly absorbed. I wish this product was not so #expensive because I would most certainly continue to use it.
In the picture below, the product is on the left side of my face, you can see a difference in the redness. #NoFilter
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Today I want to talk about one of the most fascinating facial treatments, the Natura Bissé Diamond Extreme cream. You have guessed by its label: this is luxury cosmetics, we have talked about it on several occasions.

The experience with this type of marks can be explained but you have to be able to feel it one. As long as the treatment suits our skin type, of course. Do not want to try a brand at all costs because they gave you a sample that you know has a high economic value: first check that it is advisable for you.

I have been very lucky and I have been able to try a couple of times this cream of global anti-aging action and lifting effect. It is a treatment for devitalized and / or very dry skin. I mean, it's not for perfect skinny girls.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I have very dry, sensitive skin and have used this product for several years now. I like the fact that it's not greasy, feels smooth and is slightly fragrant. It's a little pricey but worth it. I should also mention I have rosecea and it doesn't aggravate it.
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
Recovery cream and SOS cream. Works great. No real scent, goes on smoothly. I bought it at my esthetician's office. She recommended it. I put it on trouble spots on my face and it works well. This was my first time use. I would definitely buy again.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
I am only 24 and I already use this product. It makes my skin even softer! I highly recommend it if you are in the sun too much or suffer from dry skin.. it is pricey but well worth every penny!!!!!!!
Ammarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is good because it helps your skin gets smooth. You can find this product in Cvs or target. I woukd recommend you to try out this product.it is also a little expensive but it's worth it.
Marcelina J.
Fort Myers, FL
This products is ok. I tried it from a friend of mine only once. It moisturzing amd it didnt broke me out so yeah. Oh and it a bit pricey.
monique g.
Plainview, TX
I break out really bad and have used this and have never had a problem with it never leaves my skin oily nor dry it always leaves it smooth
Corey U.
Somerset, KY
This product leaves your skin feeling weightless and so perfect. It's not to heavy and doesn't leave that thick greasy residue after!