Natura Bisse Stabilizing Complex uploaded by Jahaira S.

BY NATURA BISSE

This balancing serum is specifically formulated to address the needs of oily and acne-prone skin. The oil-free sebum-regulating complex prevents the accumulation of impurities and protects the skin from dehydration. Salicylic acid and willow bark extract exfoliate the skin, while preventing the obstruction of pores and the proliferation of bacteria. Rosemary, tea tree oil and aloe vera soothe and moisturize. Start your day feeling restored and revitalized. You'll love your skin. - Salicylic acid and willow bark extract exfoliate and prevent bacteria - Rosemary, tea tree oil, aloe vera soothe and moisturize. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Natura Bisse works to guarantee maximum quality, research new formulas and create the best service for their customers. Especially Suited For: Oily Skin see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiley K.
Chicago
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
cinthia s.
grand prairie

me encanta cumple con todo lo que promete te ademas te deja tu piel suave e idratada en lo personal la recomirndo...

Más

Más

Comentarios
Cambiar a español
I love it fulfills everything that promises you also you leave your skin soft and idratada in the personal the recomirndo and I would buy it but it is a bit expensive but I love it
Amo Natura, todos sus productos; el coste de este está un poco elevado pero sus resultados son los mejores, así que sí algún día estás considerando comprar un producto para combatir las imperfecciones, este es el ideal. Su fórmula de Sérum equilibrante es 100% eficaz.
Brandi V.
This feels so great on the skin! While it is a little expensive it is definitely worth the price for the gentle feeling you get from using it! Not harsh at all! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN
I purchased this product during my pregnancy because of arising complex problems. Honestly I was expecting it not to work well but I was shockingly surprised. It did wonders on my glowing complex and made my skin fell refreshed and rejuvenated.
Jaqueline F.
me gusta este producto pero creo que si le pusieran otro aroma un poco mas dulce o frutal estaría genial , ya que el que tiene no me agrada del todo
Allie J.
Bridgeton, NJ
Jefferey star has recommended this to his viewers on YouTube and I got some for my self this is amazing it looks amazing against my skin
Megan L.
Cypress, TX
I used to have oily skin but recently my face has been very dry and itch. This helps with my dryness and hydrates my face.
Leah M.
beech creek
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE MASKS!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!