Natura Bisse Stabilizing Complex uploaded by Jahaira S.

BY NATURA BISSE

This balancing serum is specifically formulated to address the needs of oily and acne-prone skin. The oil-free sebum-regulating complex prevents the accumulation of impurities and protects the skin from dehydration. Salicylic acid and willow bark extract exfoliate the skin, while preventing the obstruction of pores and the proliferation of bacteria. Rosemary, tea tree oil and aloe vera soothe and moisturize. Start your day feeling restored and revitalized. You'll love your skin. - Salicylic acid and willow bark extract exfoliate and prevent bacteria - Rosemary, tea tree oil, aloe vera soothe and moisturize. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Natura Bisse works to guarantee maximum quality, research new formulas and create the best service for their customers. Especially Suited For: Oily Skin see more...

Buy on Amazon
cinthia s.
cinthia s.
grand prairie

me encanta cumple con todo lo que promete te ademas te deja tu piel suave e idratada en lo personal la recomirndo...

Más

Más

Comentarios
Cambiar a español
I love it fulfills everything that promises you also you leave your skin soft and idratada in the personal the recomirndo and I would buy it but it is a bit expensive but I love it
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN
I purchased this product during my pregnancy because of arising complex problems. Honestly I was expecting it not to work well but I was shockingly surprised. It did wonders on my glowing complex and made my skin fell refreshed and rejuvenated.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
So natural looking and very nudy I love it! It was very surprising for me though cause I've never used them before.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Leaves your skin very smooth also it is a very nice applicator to your skin. Easy to use and it is worth the money
Amo Natura, todos sus productos; el coste de este está un poco elevado pero sus resultados son los mejores, así que sí algún día estás considerando comprar un producto para combatir las imperfecciones, este es el ideal. Su fórmula de Sérum equilibrante es 100% eficaz.
Allie J.
Allie J.
Bridgeton, NJ
Jefferey star has recommended this to his viewers on YouTube and I got some for my self this is amazing it looks amazing against my skin
Jaqueline F.
Jaqueline F.
me gusta este producto pero creo que si le pusieran otro aroma un poco mas dulce o frutal estaría genial , ya que el que tiene no me agrada del todo
Megan L.
Megan L.
Cypress, TX
I used to have oily skin but recently my face has been very dry and itch. This helps with my dryness and hydrates my face.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
Pawtucket, RI
Me encanta este producto, cumple con las expectativas al 100, lo recomiendo totalmente para las que deseen probarlo
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
This feels so great on the skin! While it is a little expensive it is definitely worth the price for the gentle feeling you get from using it! Not harsh at all! I would recommend this product to anyone!