Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 150ml/5.3oz

by Natura Bisse

Body Glyco Peeling Body Glyco Peeling de Natura Bissé es un intensivo tratamiento exfoliante presentado en forma de gel ligero que provoca una exfoliación constante y no agresiva de las células muertas acumuladas en la superficie cutánea. Además, su uso continuo minimiza la apariencia de arrugas y líneas de expresión. Beneficios de Body Glyco Peeling de Natura Bissé : reduce la formación de poros obstruidos e impurezas en la piel, potencia la penetración y absorción de cualquier otro producto de tratamiento, reduce visiblemente los poros dilatados y aclara progresivamente la piel. No realizamos envíos a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla

Why was the product changed? Very misleading to those who write an honest review on a product that was SWITCHED.
Does this help eczema?
Does this make your hands stay moisturized all day in the winter?
Start your review of Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 150ml/5.3oz!
Columbus, OH
During the holidays a few months ago, I was cooking and cleaning and dealing with cooler temps so I was washing my hands in hot water non stop. Even in a few days my hands were cracking and around my nail beds the skin was raw and painful. I was complaining about my hands and my mother pulled this gem from the drawer. This provided fast and luxurious relief to my hands. This spreads across the hands and absorbs into the skin quickly with a soft, velvety texture and some fragrance but not the overwhelming scent that comes with many hand creams. My hands began to improve immediately and I have used it ever since. I stole the tube from my mother and I only feel slightly guilty. 😬😬😬 #follow4followalways
little chute
Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 150ml/5.3oz uploaded by madeaya G.
This time of year my hands and cuticles get so dry it’s almost painful so I’ve been relying heavily on the Aveda Hand Relief. I keep a travel size in my desk at work because it’s one of the best non greasy hand creams I can use and feel like I’m not sliding [product:aveda-hand-relief-moisturizing-creme]all over the keyboard after! The scent is very “Aveda” so naturally myself and those sitting around me love it!
Okeechobee, FL
I bought this with such high hopes but it fell a little flat, I used it for my feet and hands every night but it just didn’t have the staying power to do much. My hands felt dry again after just putting it on, and it did nothing for my cracked heels. I won’t be repurchasing...Much Love Bizzie
This is hands down, the best hand cream in the planet! A little goes a long way, pea sized amount does the job and forms a protective barrier on the skin that lasts up to 3 hand washes so you don’t need to constantly reapply! Very rich and thick consistency, rubs in easily and absorbs well. Doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy. I love that it comes in a travel sized option as well which is perfect for your purse or work bag.
hyannis
Amazingggg! This lotion is an instant hydrating healer! Any chapped or dry skin instantly is gone! Yes lotion usually does this,BUT, this Aveda product lasts for 3 hand washes meaning that the moisture is here to stay! A light candula and Ylang ylang fragrance seeps in and softens the toughest skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Inky a small drop is needed, this product lasts FOREVER!
Panama City, FL
I always go back to this hand creme! I got first Introduced to this hand creme when I worked an an Aveda Salon and used it on my clients. This is literally so moisturizing for dry skin and absorbs nicely into the skin making your hands so soft. The little amount will go an long way, too much and it can be an little greasy feeling. It also has an nice calming scent to it.
Spring, TX
Aveda Hand Relief Moisturizing Crewe is amazing. I have a lot of trouble keeping my cuticles moisturized. I have tried everything from inexpensive to very pricey lotions. This product was not over priced and it does an awesome job. I’m 52 so keep my hands looking nice is important to me. I would definitely recommend you try this product for your dry hands and cuticles.
Minneapolis, MN
The best hand cream I have EVER tried. I have used it since I was a student there a few moons ago! LOL! Ok let’s say we’ll over 5 years. I have tried a million different ones from cheap to outrageously priced and this one makes me feel like I’m having a spa day. The smell is wonderful and wholesome but not heavy. It feels very nourishing.
Grand Chute, WI
This hand cream is absolutely amazing. It saves me from the cold Wisconsin winters where my hands get so dry they can crack. I put this on at night or when I’m at the office if needed. Literally see improvement over night with this hand cream. It is a little bit greasy feeling but by time I wake up it is fully absorbed. Worth every penny!
Hands down (sorry for the pun) the best hand lotion I have tried! This cream is so moisturizing, but not sticky or greasy. I instantly notice a texture change in my hands after using this lotion, when they start to get dry and rough in the winter. The scent is light and fresh (citrusy). I try to give this lotion as a Christmas gift every year because I think everyone needs this in their life (they also offer great gift sets around the holidays).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 150ml/5.3oz my legs get terribly dry and patchy in the winter. What do you use for winter relief?
Clairissa K. • il y a 5 mois
You could use the hand relief but they do have a foot relief one as well that’s a little stronger you could use!