BY NATURA BISSE

A powerful treatment for dull, congested, hyper pigmented skin Formulated with Hydrogen Peroxide that clarifies skin Energizes skin with oxygen to facilitate cellular activity An agent that rich in organic sulfur helps unclogs pores Cools soothes skin in gel form Leaves skin revitalized, purified luminous For all skin types Product Line: Natura Bisse - CleanserProduct Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Buy on Beauty Bar*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way it feels on my face and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It took a week of using daily at least for me to see any results. Can be pricey but worth it in the long run. You have to try out this product
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I didn't feel my skin had much of a difference after than any other brands I've tried. It was okay.
Jerilynn S.
Jerilynn S.
Watertown, NY
This makes my face feel brand new!! Definitely opens up my pores and my face doesn't feel as dry
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Islandia , NY
Face feels fresh after using it. Nice and soft too, very easy to use and directions are clear
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
This mask is amazing! Your skin feels so fresh, clean and looks radiant after using this!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love the way this makes your skin feel. It is not to heavy and don't leave that sticky feeling after. I will for sure being using this again in the near future.
Corrina W.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I love this mask because after I wash my face off it feels like my face can breathe and it feels hydrated
It is a really good finishing mask. I use it when I feel my skin is too dry. It gives you a lot of hidratation, I think it has a good price for the effects that gives you. It has a good and nice packaging. I will buy it again when I finished the one I have
I just really love how it leaves my skin feeling
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this mask for years! It's quick and easy to use, just apply on clean skin and wash off when it's done! Haven't repurchased in awhile but hoping it's more readily available than it used to be! Leaves my skin soft and bright, dullness is GONE!
jeimaliz t.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
i love this makes my skin feel like its breathing on its own..is a soft feel mask and it smell good..