BY NATURA BISSE

A powerful treatment for dull, congested, hyper pigmented skin Formulated with Hydrogen Peroxide that clarifies skin Energizes skin with oxygen to facilitate cellular activity An agent that rich in organic sulfur helps unclogs pores Cools soothes skin in gel form Leaves skin revitalized, purified luminous For all skin types Product Line: Natura Bisse - CleanserProduct Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Jessica S.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way it feels on my face and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It took a week of using daily at least for me to see any results. Can be pricey but worth it in the long run. You have to try out this product
Nicole D.
I didn't feel my skin had much of a difference after than any other brands I've tried. It was okay.
Jerilynn S.
Watertown, NY
This makes my face feel brand new!! Definitely opens up my pores and my face doesn't feel as dry
Alexa O.
Islandia, NY
Face feels fresh after using it. Nice and soft too, very easy to use and directions are clear
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
This mask is amazing! Your skin feels so fresh, clean and looks radiant after using this!
Melissa C.
San antonio, TX
I have used this mask maybe two or three times and I really liked it. It made me feel super fresh, my face was looking great. I bought it at sephora.
Erica B.
I have tried other products in the oxygen mask line that I was a fan of but this one fell short. Did not do much for such a high price tag! I'll stick to my oxygen gel instead.
Kali K.
Long Beach, CA
This product made my skin extremely soft and my pores felt more breathable and fresh I used it twice a week and my skin started to clear of dark spots which I love I have re purchased and would re purchase again
Lauren P.
Walhalla, SC
Leaves you feeling fresh and renewed. Not too pricey,and good for my sensitive skin. Met my expectations for sure. Packaging was alright ,kind of plain.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
i love this makes my skin feel like its breathing on its own..is a soft feel mask and it smell good..