BY NATURA BISSE

A powerful treatment for dull, congested, hyper pigmented skin Formulated with Hydrogen Peroxide that clarifies skin Energizes skin with oxygen to facilitate cellular activity An agent that rich in organic sulfur helps unclogs pores Cools soothes skin in gel form Leaves skin revitalized, purified luminous For all skin types Product Line: Natura Bisse - CleanserProduct Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Christy H.
Good product received it as a gift so I’m not really sure on what the cost was however I prefer my lash masks it’s all natural I think those are a little bit better but overall good product it was my first time using it in as I said it was a gift
Carrie M.
Anderson, SC
On the pricey side, but well worth it. I ordered mine offline after a friend recommended it. The product also has a great smell to it which is always a plus with masks. The packaging and color is very pretty & eye catching as well
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this mask for years! It's quick and easy to use, just apply on clean skin and wash off when it's done! Haven't repurchased in awhile but hoping it's more readily available than it used to be! Leaves my skin soft and bright, dullness is GONE!
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
This mask does wonder to my face. It feels really good during the time I have it on and after I take it off. Leaves my face feeling so soft and moisturized!!! Can your mask do that? Probably, but the best thing about mine is that it always works no matter what. Some mask I have bought before I have had some really bad acne break. I would definitely recommend this product!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
lovd this mask! Easy to apply, leave on for 5 mins, massage to exfoliate and then rinse. What your left with is soft, bright, hydrated and renewed skin! It’s beckmd my weekly night time routine.
Erica B.
I have tried other products in the oxygen mask line that I was a fan of but this one fell short. Did not do much for such a high price tag! I'll stick to my oxygen gel instead.
Emily B.
I love the way this makes your skin feel. It is not to heavy and don't leave that sticky feeling after. I will for sure being using this again in the near future.
Jessica S.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way it feels on my face and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It took a week of using daily at least for me to see any results. Can be pricey but worth it in the long run. You have to try out this product
Kali K.
Long Beach, CA
This product made my skin extremely soft and my pores felt more breathable and fresh I used it twice a week and my skin started to clear of dark spots which I love I have re purchased and would re purchase again