Natura Bisse Inhibit-Tensolift uploaded by Kayla B.

BY NATURA BISSE

Do you want a more youthful look, but don't want to get surgery to have it? This unprecedented bio-emulsion lotion is an effective alternative to micro-injections and other medical procedures. It's formulated with the exclusive 3D Lifting Technology, which inhibits and relaxes facial contractions, preventing the formation of new lines. It fills in present lines and diminishes wrinkles, and provides surface-lifting action by stimulating cell renewal. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. An effective alternative to surgical procedures 3D Lifting Technology prevents the formation of new lines Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Surface-lifting stimulates cell renewal. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Natura Bisse works to guarantee maximum quality, research new formulas and create the best service for their customers. Especially Suited For: All skin types; anti-aging see more...

Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Natura Bisse Inhibit-Tensolift is an overpriced skincare product that should do more for the extremely high cost. I am a first time user. I purchased it at Neiman Marcus and it did not meet my expectations for the price paid. There is definitely room for improvement as for the amount it retails for, it should do much more! I will not repurchase.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Great mask! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin look after I've taken it off. Great work, although I wish it lasted longer.
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
BERAZATEGUI
natura products are very good you leave the skin soft and silky
I recommend it
I love for me and people
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Made my skin smooth and shiny without primer. T had nice packaging too! I recommend
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
If you are able to pay for this, I really recommend you to use botox or something else because you will not see any particular result using this product. It was very disappoint because i thought this was going to be a good product but it wasnt.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Ok ladies...this is seriously like botox in a bottle!! No joke! Natura Bisse is one of my favorite skincare brands beacuse of their technologically advanced products and this one is at the top! It has a 3D lifting technology, hyaluronic acid to plump up your skin and Octamioxyl, a peptode that inhibits facial contractions which cause wrinkles. Before you consider botox, TRY THIS!!
Tania C.
Tania C.
particularly've never tried this product but according to what we heard is that they are not very good ... I would have to try to give an objective opinion...
probably buy it just out of curiosity...
Laury C.
Laury C.
es super sofisticada la amo y su forma de aplicarla es de las mas sencillas que he visto esta es mi favorita y siempre la utilizo si quiero ver resultados sorprendentes
Christina F.
Christina F.
Augusta, GA
Works great for me. Makes my skin smooth. Will be recommending it to everyone. Definitely worth buying in the future