Natura Bisse Essential Shock Intense Mask

by Natura Bisse

An effective revitalizing cream mask Formulated with ananas extract, rich in Vitamins A & C Helps restore radiance & vitality to dulling skin Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines Boosts the hydration level of skin Scented with a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natura Bisse Essential Shock Intense Mask!
Dawn C.
Piedmont, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Natura Bissell essential shock intense mask is such a good mask if you need something to make your skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It's not pricey considering how well it works. The packing was nice. I don't think there needs to be any improvement for this product because it does work so well.
Maria G.
Belleview
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelente producto pensado para todo tipo de piel, su uso continuo mantiene la firmeza , a la vez que la restaura de las inclemencias del tiempo, recomendado.
Sarah L.
Natura Bisse Essential Shock Intense Mask uploaded by Sarah L.
Natura Bisse Essential Shock Intense Mask uploaded by Sarah L.
Gorgeous silky cream mask. Skin feels baby soft, smooth, pores refined and overall firmer healthier looking skin.
Mal L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this mask when my skin is dehydrated or tired. It helps to get me back on track very quickly. Feels gentle but makes a huge difference after use. Will buy again for sure.
Lucy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful hydrating mask that will leave your skin absolutely hydrated and toned with the pineapple and vitamins your skin is left with vitality and luminosity I often use this mask before my make up application and it gives me a nice glow.
Norma D.
Dallas, TX
Use this mask quite a bit in the winter after the vitamin C souffle mask. Leaves skin hydrated and moist.
Danielle S.
West Allis, WI
This mask does wonders for my skin. I love it so much, it makes my skin super soft it’s definitely an effective product and exceeded my expectations. I will be buying again soon. I recommend to add to skin care routines.
Rhaven A.
Love the amooth application of the product. Doesn't break out my face and it truly does what the product says. Not much is needed to get the job done and there in plenty in the container I would definitely recommend
Jil B.
San Elijo Hills
This mask is super hydrating which is heaven for someone with super dry skin like me. I found I really liked their essential shock intense face cream as well for my dry skin, I paired it with many of their serums and treatment products and loved the results.
Laura G.
Los Angeles, CA
I want try this natural the lotion for the mask review few day later would be sussesfully how’s skin work

Looking for your answer?