BY NATURA BISSE

A sophisticated cocktail of smart molecules that effectively exfoliates and lightens visible discoloration while inhibiting the trigger that creates unsightly spots and uneven coloration. It acts with unprecedented high precision exactly where the skin needs it the most. DIAMOND WHITE is an exceptional serum suitable for all skin types formulated with 40% scientifically renowned ingredients. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah C.
Diamond white is how your skin will be looking after you use any of the Diamond series by Natura Bisse. It’s so gentle and perfect on any skin type. You can buy it at Barneys and the sales people are the best in the world!
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
To be entirely honest, I am not sure what this does in the long run, but I keep using it because of the texture and the way my skin feels. I use this as a second moisturizer/serum over recently cleansed skin before makeup. It's slightly cooling and so slippery and soothing in a way no other product is. After, my skin feels like silk and makeup goes on great. I haven't noticed anything magical with my skin, but I enjoy using it so much that I am in love.