Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 mL uploaded by Brandie l.

BY NATURA BISSE

Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 mL Details What is it for? Luminous depigmenting mask Who is it for? All skin types, specially those with spots or depigmentation problems Why is it different? This is a very rich creamy formula that provides your skin with extraordinary calming, soothing and refreshing effects. Contains Pomegranate extract as antioxidant and depigment agent, resulting in an intensive depigmenting, lightening and skin's hue evening appearance. Evenings your skin tone and texture through a real pore minimizing action. The natural sugars from wheat infused in this luscious mask, enhance the skin's natural hydration levels and reduces Trans-epidermal water loss. How do I use it? Using a spatula, spread a thick product's layer on face, neck and décolleté. Leave on acting for 10-15 minutes. Remove excess product first with the spatula and right after using NATURA BISSÉ's facial sponges moistened with tepid water. 100 mL/ 3.4 fl. oz. Designer About Natura Bissé: In 1979, Natura Bissé founder Ricardo Fisas, along with wife Maria Gloria Vergés, developed a skin-care line featuring natural free-form amino acids. Ever since its inception, Natura Bissé has been recognized for its innovative, luxurious treatments. Material: Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 ml. see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Mary K.
Bellville, TX
I’ve been a long time fan of this line, and this mask in particular is fabulous. I found it soothing and it left my skin feeling wonderful and hydrated. I love using masks, and I have no doubt I’ll repurchase this in the future.
Samone E.
this mask does exactly what it says💛 i love to use this mask after i’ve exfoliated my skin because that helps to lift dirt and impurities. after i apply this mask, rinse and it leaves my skin so clear and flawless.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
This face mask is a absolute must for anyone who cares about their skin. Leaves you with a wonderful glow and smooth soft skin. Will continue to purchase and recommend to my friends! Worth every penny!
Jordan G.
Forney, TX
A+ Love it so much!! Best facial products out there!! I can’t remember where I purchased the product from but prices were reasonable! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with combo skin type!! I’ll definitely be purchasing this product again!
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
I love masks. Something about putting them on, relaxing until they are ready to take off. This one makes your skin so soft and supple. Smells good too. Just an extra way to pamper yourself.
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN
Anything that promotes the glow, count me in! I love a product that can deliver a fresh face a beautiful glow. Some days i just want to glow and this product does just that. Very lightweight formula that has me glowing morning and night!
Victoria G.
Manchester, MD
Wow.

In love with this product to begin, in the winter my face gets extremely dry - no moisturizer, primer or exfoliator can touch it. This mask made my skin softer, smoothr and more refreshed than I ever thought possible. I got it as a gift but am buying it for myself because it is THAT good. It really is diamond, I use sparingly, when I really need it like before photoshoot, pageants, or going out for something important. It doesn't dry out (if you use it properly), which seems different from other masks... But this one is really worth the price!!
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
this product works very well. my face is always dry and when i use it, my face is as soft as a babies bottom. it came packaged neatly and nothing was wrong with it. this product is expensive but it is so worth the buy. it is amazing and i hope others take my word for it.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Is this good for dry and sensitive skin? Also how much is it and where can I purchase it? Is it worth it? Very interested in learning about this product based on solely the name!