Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 mL uploaded by Brandie l.

BY NATURA BISSE

Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 mL Details What is it for? Luminous depigmenting mask Who is it for? All skin types, specially those with spots or depigmentation problems Why is it different? This is a very rich creamy formula that provides your skin with extraordinary calming, soothing and refreshing effects. Contains Pomegranate extract as antioxidant and depigment agent, resulting in an intensive depigmenting, lightening and skin's hue evening appearance. Evenings your skin tone and texture through a real pore minimizing action. The natural sugars from wheat infused in this luscious mask, enhance the skin's natural hydration levels and reduces Trans-epidermal water loss. How do I use it? Using a spatula, spread a thick product's layer on face, neck and décolleté. Leave on acting for 10-15 minutes. Remove excess product first with the spatula and right after using NATURA BISSÉ's facial sponges moistened with tepid water. 100 mL/ 3.4 fl. oz. Designer About Natura Bissé: In 1979, Natura Bissé founder Ricardo Fisas, along with wife Maria Gloria Vergés, developed a skin-care line featuring natural free-form amino acids. Ever since its inception, Natura Bissé has been recognized for its innovative, luxurious treatments. Material: Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 ml. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I love this stuff! It keeps my skin glowing and feeling fresh. The price is okay for the quality. Its value is great. It is gentle on the skin and feels like it is working. It definitely met my expectations. I would totally recommend to others. Its awesome
Cortney G.
Cortney G.
Baltimore, MD
Absolutely loved the way my face felt after this, not to mention how it looked! This mask truly gives you a glow and helps minimize any imperfections!! Great value for the product! I would highly recommend this!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
I love masks. Something about putting them on, relaxing until they are ready to take off. This one makes your skin so soft and supple. Smells good too. Just an extra way to pamper yourself.
Latrisha O.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product. I will use it again. I love this product. I will use it again. I love this product. I will use it again.
Anna H.
Anna H.
This mask is not cheap but it really goes to work at making your skin look so good. It really does glow after just one use.
America R.
America R.
Hanceville, AL
Great product for the price. It leaves my skin glowing and feeling amazing. I bought the product online
Denise T.
Denise T.
I've used it one time and didn't really like how it made my skin feel may just be my skin type
Lakiesha B.
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
I love this it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it is very light weight. Great product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Manchester, MD
Wow.

In love with this product to begin, in the winter my face gets extremely dry - no moisturizer, primer or exfoliator can touch it. This mask made my skin softer, smoothr and more refreshed than I ever thought possible. I got it as a gift but am buying it for myself because it is THAT good. It really is diamond, I use sparingly, when I really need it like before photoshoot, pageants, or going out for something important. It doesn't dry out (if you use it properly), which seems different from other masks... But this one is really worth the price!!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Jacksonville, NC
Want that special glow through out the day...this is the product you want...smooth glow for everyone!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Is this good for dry and sensitive skin? Also how much is it and where can I purchase it? Is it worth it? Very interested in learning about this product based on solely the name!