Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 mL uploaded by Brandie l.

BY NATURA BISSE

Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 mL Details What is it for? Luminous depigmenting mask Who is it for? All skin types, specially those with spots or depigmentation problems Why is it different? This is a very rich creamy formula that provides your skin with extraordinary calming, soothing and refreshing effects. Contains Pomegranate extract as antioxidant and depigment agent, resulting in an intensive depigmenting, lightening and skin's hue evening appearance. Evenings your skin tone and texture through a real pore minimizing action. The natural sugars from wheat infused in this luscious mask, enhance the skin's natural hydration levels and reduces Trans-epidermal water loss. How do I use it? Using a spatula, spread a thick product's layer on face, neck and décolleté. Leave on acting for 10-15 minutes. Remove excess product first with the spatula and right after using NATURA BISSÉ's facial sponges moistened with tepid water. 100 mL/ 3.4 fl. oz. Designer About Natura Bissé: In 1979, Natura Bissé founder Ricardo Fisas, along with wife Maria Gloria Vergés, developed a skin-care line featuring natural free-form amino acids. Ever since its inception, Natura Bissé has been recognized for its innovative, luxurious treatments. Material: Diamond White Glowing Mask 100 ml. see more...

Samone E.
this mask does exactly what it says💛 i love to use this mask after i’ve exfoliated my skin because that helps to lift dirt and impurities. after i apply this mask, rinse and it leaves my skin so clear and flawless.
BrittanyRose L.
This is THE brightening mask. From the Diamond collection that Bey herself uses. This mask is perfect for before a wedding and or an event. I especially love it for brides. It leaves the skin looking youthful, bright, and hydrated. Love !
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
This face mask is a absolute must for anyone who cares about their skin. Leaves you with a wonderful glow and smooth soft skin. Will continue to purchase and recommend to my friends! Worth every penny!
Bridget C.
Appleton
I only used this product once when I bought it on a whim, but it blew me away! It made my face feel soft and amazing. It still made me feel clean, not gross after putting it on. Would recommend!
Juliana C.
Missoula, MT
I liked this mask. After use, my skin was soft and with a good texture. But it's not recommended use many times in the same week, since this could make some damages in your skin.
Lipstick B.
houston
I’ve used this mask for years !!! It instantly brightens my dull skin tone and doesn’t leave it feeling dry or stripped . I’m obsessed with using this as a weekly treatment to help fade dark spots
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Really makes your face glow! I use this once a month because it is expensive but worth every penny! It really hydrates the skin. It comes in a very professional tube. Love this product!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
I love masks. Something about putting them on, relaxing until they are ready to take off. This one makes your skin so soft and supple. Smells good too. Just an extra way to pamper yourself.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Is this good for dry and sensitive skin? Also how much is it and where can I purchase it? Is it worth it? Very interested in learning about this product based on solely the name!