BY NATURA BISSE

A powerful night treatment exclusively designed to treat skin ages 35 and over, formulated with a revolutionary natural magnetite. This recently discovered ingredient, BIO-MAGNET NANOSOME (PATENT PENDING), provides extremely effective results for improving the appearance of skin tone and luminosity. This cutting-edge formulation helps improve the appearance of skin to keep you looking radiant and youthful.DIAMOND LIFE INFUSION is an ampoule-strength serum formulated with 16 potent anti-aging ingredients combined to enhance their synergy with the exclusive cutting-edge DIAMOND DELIVERY SYSTEM which helps to provide a greater and more even delivery of ingredients, providing long-lasting and cumulative results. This groundbreaking serum provides the skin with the highest concentration of potent ingredients within the DIAMOND COLLECTION for unprecedented results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
So I received a sample of this from someone that I did a swap with on Poshmark. With anti-aging skincare samples, the most stars I will rate is only four; because you typically need to use this product more than once to see results and I'll only do so if I absolutely love it. So first off- this product is way heavier than a serum is supposed to be. Secondly, the smell is not pleasant at all- it has a chemical scent to it and I prefer my serums and creams to either smell really good or not have a scent at all. The company says you're supposed to see results in seven days, which obviously I was unable to achieve having used it only once (again, this is why I'll only give a four star rating maximum for samples. Another Influenster user stated she saw results after one use. Granted, I'm only 34 and this reviewer did say that she recommended the product for people aged forty and older. I only have fine lines in between my eyes but I definitely didn't see results after the one use. The company didn't promise results after one use, which is why I didn't rate it lower. Overall, the consistency, smell AND price tag ($610!!!!) left me unimpressed. Definitely not something I'd purchase. Perhaps after I hit forty I'd give it a whirl but for that price it better make me look 25 after seven days.
Jenn S.
OMG. So expensive. I only tried several samples but can say that it's amazing! In one night skin is revitalized and smoother. I use it ONLY on special occasions or when my skin needs a boost.

The texture is a bit thick for a serum - but spreads fairly well and only a little bit is needed. Definitely a must for those who can afford it. People might say it's not worth it - but if you're over 40, a product that actually improves skin is worth it!
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Ok so a product that teaches your cells to act younger??!!!!! This is what I was told by the rep....I have definitely seen a difference after using now for a few months. The price tag is high, but you gotta spend a little to see big results! You can always get new makeup but the "canvas" should be perfect first. Skincare is key!! Natura Bisse doesn't disappoint!
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Great product. Great moisture and great anti aging! Expensive but worth every penny. Love the packaging. Smells great and feels amazing.