BY NATURA BISSE

Natura Bisse Diamond Instant Glow DetailsAn Express Mini-Lift that will leave your skin radiant in only 10 minutes. How It Works: A 3-step treatment (exfoliates, brightens and lifts) that transforms skin in record time, leaving it incredibly smooth, firm and luminous. Achieve professional results at home, notice how the signs of fatigue and fine lines disappear and how, thanks to its tightening effect, wrinkles are softened and your skin recovers all its beauty making it the perfect base for. see more...

Brittany S.
America
I’m honestly disappointed with this product. For the price they are wanting for this item I expected better. I bought one time and I used the whole bottle and I didn’t find the product affective. I will definitely not buy this item again
Keimyjiah M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This got down with the get down lol, it was the glow of my face and skin, made me feel like I had something to look forward to I definitely recommend this and I will be using it again, I’m thankful I tried it.
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I do hair and makeup for a living . I recommend this awesome product to my brides and week prior to wedding. Beautiful packaging , so effective . High quality Italian product . JLO promoted this line , so i started using - like the fountain of youth - seriously!
bethany c.
New Haven
Great product! Absolutely love the way it makes my face feel and look. I have very sensitive skin so I’m extremely iffy on the things I use, but I would definitely recommend this product to any and every one.
sarah m.
United States
I'm not really for sure what this is or what the propose for this does seeing as I've never heard of it but it would give it a go just to see if it like using a product like this. Never know.
Cassie C.
Cataula
I love love love this product! It keeps my skin looking nourished and sparkling!! I could’ve have picked a better one!
Paulette F.
No lo eh usado pero me gustaría probar y comprobar los resultados yo misma para así dar una mejor opinión del producto que debe ser buenísimo
Victoria V.
Chico, CA
Love love this product😍 it gives this wonderful skin glow you would not believe. I used to use it all the time before I ran out😅
Krystal A.
This mask is very good. It definitely makes my face feel wonderful and look dewy and feel refreshed. Without it feeling oily
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type