Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.

BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
Estefanny S.
esse é com ceteza um creme otimo,usei umas vezes e gostei,parecem ser bom para pele e tudo mais. muito cheiroso.
Tika v.
113 BRIGHTON 11TH ST gt9392
beautiful and nice very light weight and you cant feel it and its good price and very nice
member-6edac
My skin feels tightened for the whole day after using it, and it’s such a fun peel off mask
Manoela R.
Nova Roma do Sul
I have no idea what this product is because I have never used it ... who knows someday ..
adrian f.
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like
Nuha Z.
RABAT SALE
Hello
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you
I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for
the prupose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the
same time help the company promote.
Good News. Best regards