Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.

BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
dana i.
Street no, Villa 10
I think this is a pretty good product, I love the feel my skin feels right after I've peeled it off. Moisturised and clear. There is a cool feeling afterwards and something that feels like a "lift".
Pilar R.
Manresa
Esta mascarilla ice lift, me la regalaron y la use mucho me encantaba, debaja la piel muy tersa realmente hace lo que dice, se aplilca muy facilmente, la textura es muy agradable, cuando toca retirar el producto es muy sencillo de quitar y el resultado perfecto
Laura C.
Barranquilla
He escuchado maravillas de esta mascarilla, yo personalmente no la uso pero tengo varias personas que me han contado lo buena que es, segun lo que realiza esta mascarilla es una redefinicion y alisamiento del ovalo facil, unifica la piel y disminuye las arrugas, es refrescante por su textura en gel, los cambios se van viendo a medida que la usas y se ve espectacular porque va reparando tu piel de todos los daños
Andrea R.
I took one star off because it's not easy to apply. But if you get used to knowing how thick to apply it and for how long to keep it on before peeling off, it leaves your skin looking and feeling noticeably cleaner and clearer. It seems to make the face more relaxed looking.
You need to get the thickness in the application just right because different parts of your face absorb moisture more than others, it does not come off all at once. So it requires patience and finesse in the application- the way you time which parts of the face mask must be peeled away first.
Definitely these type of mask peels are the best treatment products to invest in, better than serums if you must choose only one extra beauty product. I recommend use a peel off mask once a week with a good moisturizer rather than having just moisturizers and serums in your bathroom.
WESLEY ASSIS w.
Eu amo esses produtos. São todos perfeitos para quando você está na necessidade de tirar aquele dia para dar um trato na beleza e usar essas maravilhas.
Yaniris H.
El cuidado de la piel es full iSuper chevere esta marca es reconocida mundialmente y ademas su comodidad y ffacilidad de adquirilos
Vitória C.
Nova Odessa
This product is very good because it covers very well the surface of your skin and protects very well from the sun too
I recommend
manuela s.
Palmira
es genial me encanta usarla, es realmente buena.. recomiendo mucho que la prueben es buenisima, deja tu piel linda
Gisella C.
Barranquilla
I liked this one... I dont know why but is the best one I tried for my skin, I didn´t try any other after this one
Irmaily T.
me encanta este producto ademas llevo como dos o tres meses utilizándolo y me encanta su formato :D lo recomiendo