Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.

BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor A.
Waco
Seems like it would work well but I've never used it myself. I know I've heard good things about this brand before.
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
This is simply THE BEST! hands down! My skin always feels AMAZING after!! It’s pricey but definitely worth it!!
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love this product keeps my young tight and fresh , packaging is nice also! Feels like first class delivery!
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Great for when your face needs a lift! It is pricey but worth the money if you are willing to splurge.
Kon K.
I like this product so much !!!Super quality and so comfortable to use it !i love it sooooo much !
Hannah J.
cypress
Purchased at: Kohl's
Works like a charm. Nice packaging. Worth the money. A little pricey. I continue to use this.
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
Not my favorite. It made my skin feel a little tacky and tight. It wasn't greasy, though.
Rabia I.
I tried the product and I like it.it is good product to keep skin clean,sooth and soft.
Samantha G.
Garrison
I didn't really like this product it make my face olily and make me break out
Nikky K.
Flushing
Purchased at: Sephora
When iapply to my face I get it instant lift its like getting broke talks when stone rubbing cream on your face and for a lot Cheaper