Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.

BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
I love this stuff. It is perfect for when you are in need of a little spa day but don't want to go outside in that rainy weather. I definitely met my expectations; gentle on my face, easy to remove, and is vert affordable. I couldn't ask for more with this product!
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Yeah, it's nice and works good in a oil skin. It's relaxing and o feel my body very soft. Eu amo user sempre que possible. Alias Eu gostou de use muitas coisas juntas
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
This can be compared to a face lift except thousands of dollars are not wasted on it. I use it a couple times a weak and it leaves my face with a tingle and looking fresh.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
I really like this facial mask. It makes you feel younger with every application. I hope you enjoy it as well. I get alot of compliments about my complexion.
Chandler L.
Flagstaff, AZ
After applying it leaves your skin feeling very cool and relaxed. It doesn't leave an after sticky feeling, instead just feels refreshing.
Olivia O.
Harris, MN
I love this product. It made me feel refreshed and happy. My skin look so good. It was awesome and I really recommend this product
Amanda N.
Love the way it smells, love the way my face feels. After a week i could really tell a difference from other products i used
Angela F.
West Chester, PA
While this is pricey, the product lasts for a while. My skin feels so hydrated after and works great with my sensitive skin.
Taylor A.
Waco
Seems like it would work well but I've never used it myself. I know I've heard good things about this brand before.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Product fascinates me, leave a finish súper fresh skin, excellent te moisturises and lightweigth to get un the fave