BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Yeah, it's nice and works good in a oil skin. It's relaxing and o feel my body very soft. Eu amo user sempre que possible. Alias Eu gostou de use muitas coisas juntas
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
I really like this facial mask. It makes you feel younger with every application. I hope you enjoy it as well. I get alot of compliments about my complexion.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Harris, MN
I love this product. It made me feel refreshed and happy. My skin look so good. It was awesome and I really recommend this product
Ang M.
Ang M.
West Chester, PA
While this is pricey, the product lasts for a while. My skin feels so hydrated after and works great with my sensitive skin.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
What I love about this product is that after applying it leaves your skin feeling cool and relaxed. In addition to that, it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Comes in nice and secure packaging. I'm very satsifsted with this product, and it would purchase it again.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I dont know why but ive used this product till it was empty and i still saw so product, am i doing something wrong>
Carlina C.
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
This can be compared to a face lift except thousands of dollars are not wasted on it. I use it a couple times a weak and it leaves my face with a tingle and looking fresh.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this everyday. It is definitely worth paying a little more for the quality of the product you get. The Diamond line is the best. These are the highest quality products from Barcelona. I use the whole Diamond line to keep my face wrinkle-free. I am almost 40 and I feel like I am 27!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Love the way it smells, love the way my face feels. After a week i could really tell a difference from other products i used
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Product fascinates me, leave a finish súper fresh skin, excellent te moisturises and lightweigth to get un the fave