Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.

BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Yeah, it's nice and works good in a oil skin. It's relaxing and o feel my body very soft. Eu amo user sempre que possible. Alias Eu gostou de use muitas coisas juntas
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
I really like this facial mask. It makes you feel younger with every application. I hope you enjoy it as well. I get alot of compliments about my complexion.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Harris, MN
I love this product. It made me feel refreshed and happy. My skin look so good. It was awesome and I really recommend this product
Ang M.
Ang M.
West Chester, PA
While this is pricey, the product lasts for a while. My skin feels so hydrated after and works great with my sensitive skin.
c c.
c c.
This makes your skin just fantastic! It smells amazing too. It feels like a spa experience each time I use it. It's like having a face lift at home but way more refreshing. It's pricey but worth it because it works and that's a definite promise!
Carlina C.
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
This can be compared to a face lift except thousands of dollars are not wasted on it. I use it a couple times a weak and it leaves my face with a tingle and looking fresh.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Great for when your face needs a lift! It is pricey but worth the money if you are willing to splurge.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Love the way it smells, love the way my face feels. After a week i could really tell a difference from other products i used
Heather H.
Heather H.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this everyday. It is definitely worth paying a little more for the quality of the product you get. The Diamond line is the best. These are the highest quality products from Barcelona. I use the whole Diamond line to keep my face wrinkle-free. I am almost 40 and I feel like I am 27!
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
I love this stuff. It is perfect for when you are in need of a little spa day but don't want to go outside in that rainy weather. I definitely met my expectations; gentle on my face, easy to remove, and is vert affordable. I couldn't ask for more with this product!