Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.Natura Bisse Diamond Ice-Lift uploaded by c c.

BY NATURA BISSE

The perfect medium between conventional facial masks and skin patches, this innovative treatment produces a Cold-Lifting effect, which formulated with high concentrations of Marine DNA, instantly lifts the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The Neuro-Aromatherapy formula triggers the skin's sensory system to provide a complete sense of calm. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. You will love your skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles Lifts, firms and moisturizes skin Neuro-Aromatherapy calms skin. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially mature see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Cherie W.
It's perfect if you don't have time to go to the spa for a day. I recommend this product to keep on your self for the times you can't get out and see a professional.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
c c.
This makes your skin just fantastic! It smells amazing too. It feels like a spa experience each time I use it. It's like having a face lift at home but way more refreshing. It's pricey but worth it because it works and that's a definite promise!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
AmaZing product that works right away!! It peels but softly and doesn’t hurt the skin. Your skin feels and looks lifted and super soft. I recommend this product!
maylu l.
I love this stuff. It is perfect for when you are in need of a little spa day but don't want to go outside in that rainy weather. Definitely is worth every penny and the fact that winter is coming up. It starting to get cold so my skin will be getting drier and this helps. I put this on twice a day, morning and night. This causes a redefinition and smoothing of the oval easy unifies the skin wrinkles, it's refreshing gel-textured, and changes will be watching as you use it and looks spectacular because you are repairing your skin of all damages
Heather H.
miami beach, FL
I use this everyday. It is definitely worth paying a little more for the quality of the product you get. The Diamond line is the best. These are the highest quality products from Barcelona. I use the whole Diamond line to keep my face wrinkle-free. I am almost 40 and I feel like I am 27!
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
What I love about this product is that after applying it leaves your skin feeling cool and relaxed. In addition to that, it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Comes in nice and secure packaging. I'm very satsifsted with this product, and it would purchase it again.