Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme

by Natura Bisse

This nutrient cream is an enriched emulsion that completes the regenerating and firming process of the skin while providing extreme protection. It is formulated with the sophisticated Epidermal Self-Modulator that helps repair and protect epidermal tissue. It provides a powerful lifting effect that instantly restores youthfulness, hydrates and protects the skin from elements such as extreme weather, pollution or frequent flying , and stimulates the cells and enhances tissue absorption. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. Your skin will love you. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Natura Bisse works to guarantee maximum quality, research new formulas and create the best service for their customers. Especially Suited For: Dry skin; anti-aging

Is Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme okay for sensitive skin? What results did you see after using the product?
Start your review of Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme!
Product Highlights
...The packaging looks very professional. It also felt great even with my sensitive skin!in reviews
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I absolutely LOVE this product so much, I use it almost every single day its that good! It goes on so nice and easy and makes your face feel so good! I will most definitely be repurposing as soon as I on as I need more, the price is good for the quality! I highly recommend this ladies if you haven't already tried
Yuliana P.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favorite cream .. help you with the expression line and wrinkless ... its a very potent product for use it twice in the day... love it
Dia D.
Atlanta
Worth the investment. Once you try  Natura Bisse product it's hard to go back to anything else. It's literally the best face cream that I've tried. It met all expectations plus some. I have extremely dry sensitive skin  and this product does the job!
Sara  A.
Edwards, MS
I love the diamond mask. It's refreshing and I feel so clean when i used it it also leaves shiny bit
jesbely A.
I am so happy with it, the results are just amazing! I went to an official Natura Bisse store to get it and the experience was really good, they show you how to use it. I really love the results and met my expectations! Definitively I will buy it again.
Mackenzie B.
Plymouth, MN
never used it! wish i did! ill have to try it sometime! Maybe ill look for it and check more into it!
Nino GZ24718 K.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked the texture on my neck and chest at night I would have found it too rich to put on my face. It's also quite heavily perfumed and that often makes my face break out. I love the idea of a night mask and I liked this, but it's a bit too pricey for me to buy without feeling comfortable about using it on my face too.
P W.
Glendale, CA
I'm on the fence with this product. Received a full size jar as a gift and have been using the last 4 days and nights. It smells heavily of lavender, which I enjoy, and is a rich formula. However, I'm noticing that my skin feels dried out in the morning which is strange. And don't get any near your eyes...when the product melts into your skin, your eyes water and sting like crazy. For the insane price of $375, this is definitely not worth it...if I see and feel dramatic results after a month, I'll update this review. UPDATE: I developed a full blown red, itchy rash all over my face and decolletage! I stopped using the Diamond Extreme and the rash went away after using an anti-rash cream and taking anti-inflammatory drugs for 3 days! Maybe I got a bad batch? My skin is not normally sensitive and can handle most products and treatments. I'm confused.
Erin B.
Pontiac
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice product, but kinda feels like just an over priced lotion!!!! Could do the same with 3$ lotion!!!!!
Noel B.
Fort Worth, TX
It's pretty good to use and it does what it says it does so it's pretty good to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie S.