Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY NATURA BISSE

This nutrient cream is an enriched emulsion that completes the regenerating and firming process of the skin while providing extreme protection. It is formulated with the sophisticated Epidermal Self-Modulator that helps repair and protect epidermal tissue. It provides a powerful lifting effect that instantly restores youthfulness, hydrates and protects the skin from elements such as extreme weather, pollution or frequent flying , and stimulates the cells and enhances tissue absorption. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. Your skin will love you. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Natura Bisse works to guarantee maximum quality, research new formulas and create the best service for their customers. Especially Suited For: Dry skin; anti-aging see more...

Buy on Amazon
kristin m.
kristin m.
charleston, SC
This stuff is where it is at. It moisturizes my face without breaking it out. I have super sensitive skin so I rarely come across products that work for me but I totally love the Diamond line from Natura Bisse. The ingredients are very soft on my skin and works really well for anyone with rosacea
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
This moisturizer is one of the most luxurious out there. As an avid user of La Mer, this is the closest I have found that offers the same high level of hydration. It works on most skin types and doesn't cause any sensitivities. The only down side is the cost, but a little bit goes a long way.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sylvania, OH
This cream leaves my face feeling renewed and refreshed. It was very effective in filling in my face! The packaging looks very professional. It also felt great even with my sensitive skin!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
Works well all skin types. I like that its not greasy and absorbs well on face. This product leaves face looking plump and rejuvenated.
Sara A.
Sara A.
edwards, ms
I love the diamond mask. It's refreshing and I feel so clean when i used it it also leaves shiny bit
daniela p.
daniela p.
Clifton, NJ
Love the texture & leaves me face feeling & looking more refreshed and rejuvenated than ever
vanca t.
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
If it's not this expensive, I'd purchase the whole skincare line of Diamond Extreme from Natura Bisse. The results are visible. Love it
Noel B.
Noel B.
Fort Worth, TX
It's pretty good to use and it does what it says it does so it's pretty good to use
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD
Natura Bissē Diamond Extreme is my all time favorite moisturizer. My face has always been dry, but it hasn't been since I started using Diamond Extreme by Natura Bissē. It feels so good when rubbing it in and provides a great base before I apply my primer. I have to wait five minutes for it to be absorbed, but my skin has never been more soft. I couldn't live without this product.
It is way too expensive, but it's also one of the very few things I splurge on for myself.
Nora H.
Nora H.
Mission, TX
I suffer a lot from acne and i have never found a face mask or cream that takes them out.. i am really shy off my face