Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY NATURA BISSE

This nutrient cream is an enriched emulsion that completes the regenerating and firming process of the skin while providing extreme protection. It is formulated with the sophisticated Epidermal Self-Modulator that helps repair and protect epidermal tissue. It provides a powerful lifting effect that instantly restores youthfulness, hydrates and protects the skin from elements such as extreme weather, pollution or frequent flying , and stimulates the cells and enhances tissue absorption. Start your day feeling fresh and restored. Your skin will love you. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, in 1979, Natura Bisse has been a leader in innovating and developing the highest quality face and skin care products. Natura Bisse works to guarantee maximum quality, research new formulas and create the best service for their customers. Especially Suited For: Dry skin; anti-aging see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
This moisturizer is one of the most luxurious out there. As an avid user of La Mer, this is the closest I have found that offers the same high level of hydration. It works on most skin types and doesn't cause any sensitivities. The only down side is the cost, but a little bit goes a long way.
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
This cream leaves my face feeling renewed and refreshed. It was very effective in filling in my face! The packaging looks very professional. It also felt great even with my sensitive skin!
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
Works well all skin types. I like that its not greasy and absorbs well on face. This product leaves face looking plump and rejuvenated.
Sara A.
edwards, ms
I love the diamond mask. It's refreshing and I feel so clean when i used it it also leaves shiny bit
daniela p.
Clifton, NJ
Love the texture & leaves me face feeling & looking more refreshed and rejuvenated than ever
Rachel K.
Great product overall. There is some fragrance and the product is definitely made more for mature skin. I am 22 and really enjoyed using this product though. So luxurious and worth the splurge! I would repurchase it. Naturabisse is a great luxury brand.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Natura Bissē Diamond Extreme is my all time favorite moisturizer. My face has always been dry, but it hasn't been since I started using Diamond Extreme by Natura Bissē. It feels so good when rubbing it in and provides a great base before I apply my primer. I have to wait five minutes for it to be absorbed, but my skin has never been more soft. I couldn't live without this product.
It is way too expensive, but it's also one of the very few things I splurge on for myself.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
This stuff is where it is at. It moisturizes my face without breaking it out. I have super sensitive skin so I rarely come across products that work for me but I totally love the Diamond line from Natura Bisse. The ingredients are very soft on my skin and works really well for anyone with rosacea
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
I love this! Impressive product! Very pricey but i feel that it is worth it. I use this after removing make up in thr evening and as moisturizer before my makeup toutine in the daytime
Brittany M.
Lebanon, IN
This is some good stuff! This is a brand that my sensitive skin loves. I wish the price point was a little lower, but at least a little goes a long way