BY NATURA BISSE

Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
An amazingly hydrating eye cream that GLOWS!! Seriously has an unreal amount of illumination. My eyes were less puffy, super moist, and so smooth. It is pricey, but I figure companies that only make skincare spend all their budget on research right??!!! Surely they are a step above the rest! After using this now for 3+ months I definitely agree they are superior to most other skincare brands!!
Xiomara S.
Xiomara S.
Sunnyvale, CA
When using this eye cream its important to use is correctly to achieve results! After wearing for a couple of days I could definitely see the difference I don't have wrinkles and still could tell the difference! This product is also great to prevent the wrinkles around your lips!
Sami M.
Sami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay. I got a deluxe sample as a gift and I was excepting magic, but I got okay instead. It moisturized well and I was able to wear it under makeup.
Rebel M.
Rebel M.
Cottontown, Tn
I saw an improvement in just a few days using this. I've been using it ever since!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Love this eye creme! This product is very hydrating and you notice a difference after just a few applications! Love it!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
I loved this product! It made the skin around my eyes have more life to it. I would highly recommend this product. It just makes you feel refreshed too.