BY NATURA BISSE

Let your skin embrace Spring! A vitamin cocktail in the form of a mask, with a surprising souffle texture that will captivate you with Mediterranean notes of tangerine. A soothing and refreshing mask that will leave your skin dewy, hydrated, supple and firm in only 15 minutes. Contains pure encapsulated Vitamin C that is released gradually throughout the day. Includes shea butter which restores elasticity. Includes Hydro-24 complex to prevent skin dehydration. Contains bitter orange extract (Citrus Aurantium), rich in anti-oxidants, which noticeably improves skin's appearance. Extraordinary rejuvenating power. Incorporates citric acid, an antioxidant that lightens dark spots with its gentle exfoliating action. see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Selu A.
Atlanta
I love my vitamin C...and this did not disappoint at all. The only drawback was the scent but I am super funny about smells. The packaging was nice and the product was gentle and effective. I really enjoyed it.
Rosemariee M.
I love love love this mask it works wonders within one use at first I said hell no il not spending my. Money on that lil bottle but I did and do not regret it at all I would most likely buy it again actually
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jen A.
Puyallup, WA
Clean, light and brightening. I paired it with the entire Vitamin C line. This is second the The Cure Sheer Cream which is the all-time best product I’ve ever used on my skin.
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
Oh sogood. This is a hydrating mask filled with vitamins. My skin feels softer and looks brighter after I use this. Try this productiftou wantto give your faces skin a boost.
Liseth L.
Me gusta la sensación que deja en mi piel, además es de conocimiento popular que la vitamina C hace milagros en la piel, asi que me encanta que sea uno de sus ingredientes ❤
Brittany G.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has a very unique feel. I love how soft it makes my skin fell and the smell isn't bad either! Usually smells bother me but this one is good and for the product the price is good I would definitely use it again!
Linh P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this product for a while now and the results still shock me. This product leaves my skin feeling really refreshed, bright, and radiant every morning Ive been using this.
Corbin H.
I really enjoyed using the product. This product leaves my face feeling clean and happy and healthy. This product is very effective and did not disappoint at all. It is not pricey and I love it so much, There may be some room for improvement like preventing acne more.