BY NATURA BISSE

Helps maintain tone, firmness softness of epidermis Prevents appearance of premature slackening visible signs of aging Infused with vitamin C, E, natural Elastin Amino Acids Rose Hip Oil Offers pronounced healing, repairing firming benefits Leaves skin smoother more resilient Product Line: Natura Bisse - Body CareProduct Size: 500ml/17oz see more...

phyllis p.
SUMMERVILLE
I love anything that ill moisturize my skin and keep me from feeling dry and I'm all for extra the help keeping my skin looking healthy the packaging is nice and convent for shelf storage its gentle and leaves your skin feeling soft without the oily feeling
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream is honestly one of the best body creams I've used so far.  My skin can easily become dry, but after repeatedly using this it totally changed!  This cream is definitely worth the money (cause it is a little pricey!)  I strongly recommend this product, your skin will thank you!
Madison N.
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Kylee S.
saint helens
It was good! I got it as a sample so I didn’t get any long term effects but while it felt wonderful I wouldn’t buy it.
Kah F.
Pode se considerar este produto da natura uma otima vitamina para o nosso corpo. Que muitas vezes fica exposto
Meche M.
Cremosa y rica emulsión corporal perfumada con suaves notas cítricas que
dejan paso a una estela deseable de frescor y vitalidad. Aporta un
grado máximo de hidratación y firmeza a la piel, reparándola y
protegiéndola de cualquier agresión. Un gesto de belleza que se
convierte en un ritual ultra-sensorial desde la primera aplicación. La
piel se siente tersa y radiante.
Yina A.
Muy buena, antes me habían hablado mucho de ella hasta que un día decidí probarla, no es de mis favoritas de este tipo de crema,pero una que otra vez la uso porque es buena.
Luis Eduardo B.
Barcelona, Cornellà de Llobregat, San Ildefons carrer del Garrofer N6, 3-1
Simply espectacular I like it so much and recomended it for you. All skin tipes and help you to have a beautifulest skin