BY NATUR BAKERS BLEND

New Trial Pack! Measures, Bakes & Tastes Like Sugar All Natural Sweetener. Natur™ Bakers Blend™. 40% Fewer Calories Than Table Sugar. Made with Organic Sugar & Calcium. Great with Your Recipes. Low Glycemic Index. Diabetic Friendly. Kosher. Resealable Bag Use Natur Baker s Blend Sweetener as you would with sugar for baking, cooking, beverages, foods, and desserts. Natur Baker s Blend Swee. see more...

• "This is a great alternative to artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
Alexis E.
Temecula , CA
unfortunately this isnt actually any healthier for you than real sugar. it has a very blatant chemical after taste but if you don't mind all that the quality for the price is pretty impressive and makes for a solid replacement if you're used to things like splenda or sweet n low.
rachel s.
Flomaton, AL
I love finding something healthier for when I bake. I like to feel when I am baking something that isn't very healthy i have something to make it just a little better for you.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Don't like the aftertaste it has. I could clearly tell the difference but perhaps that's just me. I tend not to like any alternative sweeteners
Kortni A.
This is a wonderful natural less sugary sugar. It tastes great, and is wonderful in brownies!!
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Wondering where I'd be able to pick this up. I'd love to use this, I bet it tastes great.
Melissa R.
Harrington, DE
This is a great alternative to artificial sweeteners. Great for everyday use and baking.
Lindsey Z.
I love finding a good alternative for baking and this is a good one for sure.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I've never tried this product before but,it would be great to find something healthier to bake with
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
Does this still give a good taste or can you taste like an artificial flavor taste?
Takeisha M.