Natu NATU Liberating Shampoo - 8.4 fl oz uploaded by EvaaMariee L.Natu NATU Liberating Shampoo - 8.4 fl oz uploaded by EvaaMariee L.

BY NATU

For a naturally gentler clean with no harsh chemicals or sulfates. Hair feels softer, silkier, refreshingly clean and light as air. Get natural salon results with no sulfates, silicones, resins, parabens, dea, tea, mea, phthalates, petrolatum, ethoxylates, or synthetic fragrances. For all hair types and textures. Color safe. 96.7% natural. The key natural building-blocks of healthy hair- natural-born proteins, amino acids, lipids, vitamins and nutrients- are in natu hair care. Follow with natu reawakening conditioner. select target stores only see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
This shampoo has a nice herbal scent and it lathers nicely without stripping my curls at all. The lather is rich and softening and does not get my hair all tangled like other shampoos. I love that it is natutal, healthy, and works great with my curls.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in a beauty bag. I was very pleased. It had a very neutral scent and was very lightweight on my hair. After using this my hair felt very soft and smooth. I do feel as if it restored many of the damanged parts of my hair. I would defintaley use this on a regular basis and will buy it again.
Brooksville, FL
Tried my Natu Liberating Shampoo sample tonight when I showered it made my hair nice and soft and it also did exactly as stated and made my hair feel lighter
Brooksville, FL
Where can I get a full bottle I only received a sample from a subscription box .