BY NATSUME

Valerie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've always loved the Rune Factory games, but this one is my favorite! I enjoy Harvest Moon, but these are visually much more beautiful and also have better story lines that aren't just "farm and get married". This game is different from it's predecessors in that you actually get a large golem to ride in the ocean which you can use to fight sea monsters and discover small islands. Some have just treasure or bosses, others have seasonal farming locations!! If you love farming games and RPG's, you have to try this game!
raisa d.
spring, TX
I kept looking for a similar game to harvest moon and rune factory games are basically like it. I enjoyed playing this one i spent countless of hours , i was in the final ending but my ps3 died on me in the process, but overall i loved the game i was bummed out i lost all my progress. I would play again but i don't feel like buying a ps3 lol.
Mark f.
Portland, ME
Where to start ... I've always been a fan of the franchise. This is a beautiful game with an incredible story and addictive game play. The characters are engaging and relatable. This game is an instant classic in my opinion and I'm glad to have it in my collection 8 out of 10 no question definitely a must have for any jrpg fanatic.
Brittany E.
This was my first game of this type, and I LOVED it!! I took a video game class in college, and I did a presentation on this, and I inspired the whole class to give it a try. It's so fun and the graphics are so cute.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I love this version of rune factory. It's great that there are versions to play on other consoles besides the DS and 3DS. Although, I do love playing on the portable consoles. The music in this game is awesome, and so relaxing. Some of the quests are a bit random and tricky, but amazing overall!
Jessica B.
New Market, MD
I really enjoyed playing this game. I am a huge fan of Harvest Moon and was looking for something similar so I got this. It is very fun with many different things to do.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
If u like animay then u will like this video game it is fun and adventurous
Marlene D.
St Anthony , Newfoundland
This game is great just like the other games by that company like harvest moom
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Is this an RPG game?

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.