BY NATSUME

raisa d.
spring, TX
I love harvest moon games, currently playing this one and so far i like it alot, just like any other harvest moon just a different story, and different characters, everyone is likable. only old character i seen in this so far is pierre from sunshine island, but pierre isn't a bachelor in this one just a food judge.
Dominique H.
Gilbert, AZ
This game is different from the others in the Harvest Moon series and I loved the differences! You get to chose between two different towns to live in and chose between the farming aspect and the livestock aspects of the game and can even change between living in the two different towns.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
Big fan of harvest moon. In this game you can choose to be a boy or a girl. You decide which town to move to as well. One is known for crops and the other is liver stock. No matter which you choose, you'll be raising both. The "big quest" in the game is to reunite the feuding towns. Love this game.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
I've written reviews for Harvest Moon games before - and I find all of them to be enjoyable games. One of the aspects that I found charming about this game that wasn't in past games really was the bulletins and completing tasks for other town people as being one of the
main game focuses. It was nice not having to constantly retrace my steps or guess at what I was doing if I took a week break from the game. I still don't know how I feel about having o choose between towns though - I prefer ranching but I loved the farming town.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
This is actually one of my least favorite Harvest Moons. It is really difficult climbing through the mountain to get from one town to the other town and trying to make relationships is a nightmare since the travel time is so much. They kept many of the same crop and animal features but two towns is too much.
Taylor S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to love playing the original harvest moon on GameCube. Now, the game is still entertaining but the progression is just so slow. It takes forever to build relationships in this game and the characters are so complex in there interests. If you happen to have a Gamestop gift card then this game wouldn't be a complete bust. If you buy it with your own money you will probably be a little disappointed.
Avani P.
I, hands down, love Harvest Moon games. The progression has always been slow for me, but I eventually get there. Each game has it's pros and cons. I enjoyed being able to pick between the two towns in this one. Keeping track of tasks and such was my favorite part because I always take a break and forget where I had left off.
Rebecka K.
Not my favorite Harvest Moon game, but not a waste. It's pretty slow to play, and can get tedious especially early on. Missing a lot of features from previous games, and doesn't have the childhood nostalgia that Another Wonderful Life gave me.
Shelby M.
Charlotte, NC
This was an amazing and cute spin on the original harvest moon game. It gives a different story and setting with the same slow paced game play that harvest moon is known for.
Sarah C.
Harvest Moons are one of the BEST games I have ever played, hands down. I love that it is perfect for players of ALL ages, kids, adults, and anywhere in between. The story line is cute, make friends, work hard and find true love.