BY NATSUME

• I always seem to get bored and stop playing once there is...2 Answers
  • "I've played this countless times and never get bored of it <3" in 2 reviews
  • "I still play it every once and a while and never get bored of it." in 2 reviews
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I was so happy when this game came out because I wanted to play a female character! It's pretty much exact to A wonderful life, just a different gender and some really cute outfits to buy from Van. I recommend this game to all ages! It is so fun! I can sit and play it for hours! The graphics are so cute! I have no complaints!
Bri E.
massapequa, NY
This game is quite the hidden gem of the Harvest Moon series, truly unique due to quite a modicum of features. The most notable of which would have to be the dynamic aging system. Time passes a lot more realistically then other harvest Moon games, and you will watch the village grow and age with you and your child. The ability to play as a girl in this version has its appeal, but the bachelors within the game are really nothing special. Animals will age more realistic, and a nice touch they added was the life like inability to milk cows if they had not recently given birth. This required a level of micromanging that is uncommon in the rest of the series. Truly a hidden gem of the GameCube/PlayStation 2 era that I would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth B.
Stuttgart, AR
I've been playing this game since it came out! I bought a new GameCube after going many years without, and this is the first game I purchased NATURALLY. I love the story, as well as the gameplay. You can play this game a hundred times and lead a diff life each time :') this isn't one of those games where the fun comes from nostalgia, the game is honestly fantastic and nastume never fails to disappoint me.
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have always been a big fan of harvest moon games. This one is really cute love that you play as a female and naturally have different husbands to choose from which affects the game plays ending. Cut scenes also make this game fun as it's usually a surprise when the cut scene happens.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved this game!! Haven't play this specific one since I was a kid, but I was addicted to it. I love taking care of animals, gardening, fishing, mining, and becoming friends with everyone. Still in my mind, the best game ever. I know play a 3DS version which I love too.
Stephane D.
This is a great classic that is fun for a peaceful time killer. There are many little things you can do around town and just great if you want to play a more relaxing game. It's got a cute story line and the animals are all adorable in it so it's a fun repeat for me. I love this one! It's like the poor man's animal crossing but with humans. If that makes sense.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This game is great fun ! It's easy to lay, fairly easy to manage, and relaxing. It's great for just kicking back and passing the time. There is nothing that would be an improvement to this game as it is great already. I would definitely recommend this game.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
After searching for what seemed like an eternity, I was finally able to get it for my nephew for Christmas. He loves it and seems like a great story line. He must really like it because he got into trouble and I took his games away as punishment. I thought I was going to lose my mind with him asking for this one every single day!
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
This was the first harvest moon game I have ever played which was a long time ago. I love the simple game play. This is a game to play to help pass the time and if you need to relax a bit. Very slow paced but that is part of its charm.
Luciano T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was the "girl version" of harvest moon, and it was amazing. You have the ability to continue your fathers name and take care of a farm he had with an old friend. You have the ability to also marry and have a child on the farm along with expanding your farm as you go with buildings and animals.
Heather L.
I always seem to get bored and stop playing once there is the child. Does anything interesting happen after that?