Natsume Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition uploaded by Katlyn L.

BY NATSUME

Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
I really enjoyed the subtle difference between the game cube A wonderful life and this version of the game. I recommend this to all ages. Very fun. Great way to pass time. Care for animals, grow crops, mine, sell, explore, date, marry, have a family and upgrade your farm! This game is great!
Nicole M.
Levittown, PA
This game is good for the life simulator type game that it is. If you want to escape your reality for a little while and farm, so be it! Milk a cow if you to!
Ashley W.
Kettering, OH
This game has quickly become one of my favorites I have ever purchased. It's fun and easy to play, it has a wonderful story line.
Melissa P.
I love all the Natsume Harvest Moon games and this one is no different :) farm your way to success and Woo the person of your dreams!
Katlyn L.
Vancouver
This was my first game I got of the harvest moon series. It's a good game to just escape. If you're interested in the harvest moon series this is a good game to start with. I replay this game over and over again all the time.