Natsume Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - Nintendo 3DS

by Natsume

Find blueprints and design your farm and town! Choose a boy or a girl and customize your appearance! Woo the heart of your favorite bachelor or bachelorette! Share crops and interact with others in multiplayer! ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Use of Alcohol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natsume Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - Nintendo 3DS!
SAN DIEGO, CA
This one is my favorite harvest moon game because it kind of gives you an objective unlike the other harvest moon games. Unlike the other harvest moon games where you only really need to do is farm and make friendships but no objective or mission you need to do. But in this one,You need to restore the town.
Brimley , MI
1,116 reviews
I love harvest moon 3D and I’ve played almost all of them. At this moment I own like 8 harvest moon game and this is one of my favorites from. This is the best simulation game ever. It takes time to build your farm but you can do it and fell good about it.
Acworth, GA
Natsume Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Amanda B.
Pros: love how you can collect almost everything and they can be used for many subjects. Such as building or gifts. Love the characters and romance companions as well. Great for any harvest moon collectors.
Manchester , MD
I love this game but you first have to give your dues with a #painstaking long tutorial. It slow plays you with the handing out of #farmtools. However, once you get into the game there is plenty to do and the days fly by (even when got don't want them to). I've had no experience with the multiplayer probably due to the length of time the game has been on the shelves but the idea seems awesome.
Randleman, NC
The tutorial is really long, but other than that the game is great! The love interest for both males and females is a variety like the other HM games. The time goes by quickly, but expanding takes FOREVER to do.
Even though the tutorial is long, it's worth it in the end. Love this game. I bought a 3DS just to play this.
Youngstown, OH
I'm giving it three stars because while it's an awesome game, the tutorial is painstakingly long.
The graphics are cute. It is a great game, in the beginning the tutorial is kinda long but it's worth playing the game trough. I had a lot of fun playing harvest moon.

Looking for your answer?