Natrol Water Pill Tablets

by Natrol

Natrol Water Pill Tablets

Hi is it good for high blood pressure
Hi is it good for high blood pressure
Start your review of Natrol Water Pill Tablets!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
If you can't take prescription diuretics because of the side-effects, this is the pill for you. It works, it is gentle and effective. I have been relying on it this summer in the 100 degree heat to help me eliminate retained fluid. It took a long time to find the right combination therapy and this appears to be the product I will continue to depend on.
Alexandra A.
San Jose, CA
I've been taking these for the past 2 months and I have not seen any difference in the amount of time I go to the bathroom so I don't know how this expels extra water. I don't know if you have to take this for a longer period for it to work but not worth it so far.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
these work about as well as other "herbal" water pills--meaning they help, but not like prescription diuretics (which are unpleasant)--reputable co., reasonable price..I've used such for years.. but still overall satisfied.
Dulce H.
Fort Smith, AR
Need some pills for losing weight I exercise all Day some do work I had a great review about this mi friend told me
Danielle W.
Recently been looking into trying this product but was not sure about it! Thanks to Influenster I have some good reviews on the product!
Alice R.
What is this? this looks like a product I'm taking its called biotin but ive never heard of water pill
Ask a question to the Influenster community...